BOM International Terminal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
    They allow NZ and not Australian citizens?! Heheh...
    I hate to say it, but it could also be politically motivated

Comment

The domestic terminals at BOM 1B and 1A are approximately 4.8 kms away from the internatinal terminal. BOM airport run buses from INTL to DOM nd DOM to INTL terminals. However, you buses are only accessed form inside the terminal.

I arrived at DOM 1B last Saturday and took the internal bus to terminal 2 for the international connection. The bus journey itself took around 25 minutes and at 7.30 am there were running every 40 minutes. I just missed a bus on the arrival at terminal 1B and had to wait 30 minutes the next bus. With around 15 minute wait for lugguage the whole process took around 1hr 2 minutes. In total it took just over 2hrs 10 minutes from arriving terminal at 1B and reaching the departure gates at the international terminal.

If travelling to BOM domestic and wish to use the internal transfer bus to the internaitonal terminal go to the information counter and ask for a bus transfer ticket and the counter will direct you to the internal bus transfer.

Alternatively you can obtain a prepaid cool cab vouncer from within the terminal for around INR 300 and get a cab from domestic to international. The trip takes between 25-40 minutes depending upon the time of the day and the traffic.

Generally international flights close counters 1 hour before departure of flight.

Be careful when travellin domestic to international at Delhi as some of the cost price airlines are still flying to the domestic terminal and internal transfer is needed to get to internatinal terminal. I believe Jet Kingfisher and Air India are all fly direct to the domestic terminal which is in the same building as th domestic terminal.

Gunners

Comment

Working...
      X