Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ Does Love Me

Buggy ride as a sign of love

Okay, I feel guilty after posting about no hotel for me. Got message from fellow SQT, why I did not ask.
    My tix is going to CGK. Thus, SQ152 was the logical thing for SQ to book me. In fact, SQ DOES LOVE ME. My favorite lady from SKL greeted me at the door, and ushered me to the special customer service desk to pick up my BP for the continuing flight. I told her that I would like to sleep and would rather take SQ156. She offered me a buggy ride to SKL, but I declined. Instead I walked with DeltaFlyingProf.

After a brief visit to SKL, I decided to go to certain hotel in the city. But, it was a disaster stay, I must say. Called SQ to reschedule my flight a bit later, and only SQ160 was available in F. Got waitlisted on SQ158.

Around 10am I was back at SKL. Asked for clearing waitlist. The flight was scheduled at 12:50. The agent there told me to check bank at 12:20. I was paged later, and I got confirmed on SQ158. But the computer was frozen. Handwritten BP was in place. And yes, a BUGGY RIDE to Gate F58. At 12:35, I had cleared the security. Got a call on my cell from the agent at SKL saying don't board the plane. He was in another buggy ride for delivering the correct proper BP as well as my return check-in BP on SQ161.

I made it. SQ158 was supposed to be full in F. I got cleared my waitlist. But no-show or miss-connect happened. Only 5 pax total in F.

Glad to hear it all turned-out well

Comment

Last minute ticketing

I have to reroute my RTW. It's an E-tix. But the last two segments were on UA, and I had changed the dates. Both segments were revalidated by UA. But, UA only revalidated the specific segment. Thus the rest or the itinerary became unmatched with the ticket number. Reissuing nightmare, they said. The office would close at 12:30pm. And I also have other ticketing needs. And yes, the ticket office was short staff today. But hey, I am very pleased that I got priority for my ticketing needs, since my travel is this Boxing Day.
      Feel good to know that SQ does love me, and yes, love me more with all goodies I bring home today from SQ office. Some SQ Talkers would be happy soon!

Comment

I am glad to hear that

A Christmas gift from SQ
        "Singapore Girl, You're A Great Way To Fly"

-Singapore Airlines

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
          The office would close at 12:30pm. And I also have other ticketing needs. And yes, the ticket office was short staff today. But hey, I am very pleased that I got priority for my ticketing needs, since my travel is this Boxing Day.
          Feel good to know that SQ does love me, and yes, love me more with all goodies I bring home today from SQ office. Some SQ Talkers would be happy soon!
          Are you talking about your local office ?. I finally fired of changes of a current ticket I am finishing yesterday after they realised my re-route moved it up to a STAR3.

Comment

Can't understand what you meant.

Note: One of those nights for me.

Comment

Well, our shy and demure CGK is SQ's VVVIP

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                Are you talking about your local office ?. I finally fired of changes of a current ticket I am finishing yesterday after they realised my re-route moved it up to a STAR3.
                BTW, my lips are sealed. That was something that they had done to you, and you did not know about it. So they do love you more than me.

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                Well, our shy and demure CGK is SQ's VVVIP
                I am just a tiny dot in SQ pax list.

Comment

SQ Santa was coming to town

Christmas Day.
                  Thank you a million to SQ Santa to make my lonely Christmas merrier.
                  Thank you for the Christmas menu edition. (Last year got one from Kiwi Flyer )
                  Thank you for the SQ pocket diary.
                  And thank you for other gifts.
                  Merry Christmas!

Comment

Christmas Day.
                    Thank you a million to SQ Santa to make my lonely Christmas merrier.
                    Thank you for the Christmas menu edition. (Last year got one from Kiwi Flyer )
                    Thank you for the SQ pocket diary.
                    And thank you for other gifts.
                    Merry Christmas!
                    Are we hearing a singing tune from you?
                    My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

Originally posted by Rejuvenated View Post
                      Are we hearing a singing tune from you?
                      Yeah, listening to Christmas songs, while admiring this:

Comment

Hope you're having a good time, CGK. I can't wait to get on m SQ flight soon.

Comment

BTW, my lips are sealed. That was something that they had done to you, and you did not know about it. So they do love you more than me.

I am just a tiny dot in SQ pax list.
                          Not sure anyone's done anything to me that I wasn't expecting (that I can remember anyway) so you've lost me with this one...

Any chance of a clue ?.

Comment

The clue: RTW and BKK

Comment

The clue: RTW and BKK

I see.

Unbelievably I still seemingly can't calculate mileage, even with GCM.

I'll get there in the end...

Comment

Working...
                              X