SQ11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ11

Has anyone flown SQ11 (Tokyo to Singapore) recently? What's the normal menu like?

Just did it yesterday. I assume you're asking about the meal choice for Y. Dinner consisted of a "thai-style" shrimp with vermicelli appetizer, and pork loin + potatoes with a mushroom gravy for the international selection. Chicken (can't remember how it was done) for the Japanese option. Dessert was a mango mousse cake thing.

Comment

Don't remember the menu but when transiting in Tokyo, go get some sushi at the sushi restaurant next to gate 33

oh sorry, just saw that you are departing from Tokyo ... I thought it was from LA

Comment

thanks for the menu. yup, was wondering about the Y options. I think ill go for the non carb and see what turns up

I'll be in LA in June - will check out that sushi then!

Comment

i remembered such a remarkable menu. Japanese option: Rice+black pepper chicken (not whole chicken, but it was made into kind of meatball). I normally have difficulty to eat, because of my status as pesce/pollotarian (fish/poultry eater only). Sometimes, I do go with veggie option if there is leftover. I'll be in the opposite flight (SQ12) in 16 days to Tokyo Narita.

Comment

Working...
          X