No announcement yet.

LD #7 a.k.a. The 2010 SQTalk BBQ: SIN, 14 August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everybody have fun this evening! Wish I could've come, but my passport's with the Nepal Embassy

Comment

• See you guys all there! I heard from a little bird that Dent@SUB is blasting off out of CGK any moment now...

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
        I will be able to make it! Woohoo! But you guys have dinner really early. I have another thing in the afternoon and should be there around 8.
        Would you need me to bring anything?
        Glad you are coming.

Please note that the timing for me to arrive at the place is 5 pm so that I can start some preparing. Anytime after 6 pm will just fine.

Comment

• I will be there 5 plus, whats the weather like out west? Its a bit of a wet here in the east.
          This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

• Originally posted by kapitan View Post
            I will be there 5 plus, whats the weather like out west? Its a bit of a wet here in the east.
            mmm it's raining pretty heavily here

Comment

• well, if i can provide some weather update, at the corner of Clementi Road and Pasir Panjang - rain stopped, sun's coming out

Comment

• Have a good one folks, looks like an excellent turnout.

Comment

• Greetings from Wales! You guys gave fun and I guess this can be called a DO instard of a LD judging by the number of people attending! Wish I could have been there but guess have to try for the next one.
                  God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

• Reporting live
                    This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

• I agree with pinkfloyd. You're overbooked in LD class. This is firmly DO territory and needs an op-up.

Comment

• [edited]
                        Last edited by jammed; 15 August 2010, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• Wow, already quite a few 'live-blogged' pics, I see...

Massive turnout and I lost count of how many new faces and guests we had tonight. Lots of new little additions also, congrats 9V-JKL and SJJ
                          Last edited by Kyo; 14 August 2010, 11:56 PM.

Comment

• Very nice evening. Thanks to the hosts.

Just a reminder request that certain persons in attendance prefer not to have their pics posted on this board.

Comment

• Dear All,

Thanks for All your support on the inaugural SQTalk BBQ. We have 16 SQTalkers turning up including 4 coming in from overseas and attending this event. We also have 4 spouses and 5 kids.

The SQTalk BBQ started at around 5.15 pm. The BBQ Fire took a while to start but soarbeyond did a fantastic job to get it going due to his many past experiences. In fact, he was the first to attend the BBQ other than BenLee. Appreciate the kind help rendered on the fire.

MSPeconomist took time off to come all the way and brought a nice bottle of white wine. We were glad to have the opportunity to meet her.

We started off BBQ with cheesy chicken sausage and some otah (spicy fish paste) complemented by fried Vermicelli (or bee hoon).

Benlee did most of the grilling of the Hawaiian Chicken and the honey seasoned ribs. Thanks Benlee for the hardwork despite the rain or threat of rain. Some of the boys took a large beach umbrella to shield the grill from the forces of heaven.

End of Part 1....Part 2 to follow.

Comment

• NO MORE PICS!

It's making me awfully hungry! (not good for the tyre that calls my stomach home @ 0230hrs )

No, keep them coming

Comment

Working...
                                X