This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking SIA's dining ware in Premium Class

SIA's business class dining ware is so attractive...taking some small dining ware for souvenirs is a gd idea...

like cognac glass, champange glass, medium/large drink glass, small sake glass, chinese tea cup, english tea set, hot chocolate mug, salt n pepper, satay condiments container, butter saucer, fork, knife, spoon, table cloth, cloth to hold the utensils, and most cute of all....the HOT SAKE bottle set..

anyone has any experience..tt after putting any items in the bag/hand luggage, the SIA girl ask you to return or purposely come and help you to top up the drink to remind you to return the glass?

How do you counter them? saying that it dropped to the floor, has returned to another cabin crew etc?

any gd ideas to share so that the cabin crew will not or cant detect if you took them?

...taking some small dining ware for souvenirs is a gd idea
    Are you seriously asking for tips on how to nick stuff from SQ ?.

I've just checked and it's definitely not April 1st.....

Comment

i have always dreamed of stealing a Pratt and Whitney 4056 engine from a 744.

just saying.

Comment

yongchau, I really hope you're taking the piss........
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

its pretty ok...if u are prepared with some stuff..like foldable bag..tt can be fold into small and then open it up in the cabin, bring a water bottle for the drinks and newspapers....

Comment

Originally posted by yongchau View Post
            its pretty ok...
            No, it's not OK. It's stealing, pure and simple.

I know people take things from aircraft, of course they do. But looking at all those items listed in your opening post, you seem to be hoping/preparing to take a lot of stuff from aircraft, probably over an ongoing period which means it's it's preplanned and premeditated.

Comment

Originally posted by yongchau View Post
              its pretty ok...if u are prepared with some stuff..like foldable bag..tt can be fold into small and then open it up in the cabin, bring a water bottle for the drinks and newspapers....
              Come on ..... think of the consequences for others for a minute. What if you took them from the plane and the IFS (or someone higher) accused one of the crew of stealing it and was subjected to investigation/suspension/dismissal???

This is theft plain and simple .... surely it would be cheaper to buy the set (not sure where) than to buy numerous J class tickets in order to complete your collection

Comment

It's theft of property. And something that we do NOT encourage here on SQTalk. Sorry.

This thread is locked pending moderator action: I repeat - we DO NOT want the association with doing something illegal.

Comment

Working...
                X