PPS renewal gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPS renewal gift

Any idea what will be the gift for renewing PPS?

SGD180 Krisshop vouchers for QPP and SGD380 for TPP.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
      SGD180 Krisshop vouchers for QPP and SGD380 for TPP.
      i think the PPS voucher amounts might be country specific. i received 220 in both years of QPP requal before reaching TPP.

Comment

I preferred it when we could select some gifts

Comment

Originally posted by nursalimLPP View Post
          I preferred it when we could select some gifts
          IMO it is much better this way as there are much better selections on the KrisShop than the previous gift catalog. Gifts were frequently out of stock and were delivered very late (several months after submitting choice) at times.

Comment

I'm determined to actually use my vouchers this year before they expire. I haven't used any for the last two years as I forgot about them and they expired.

In fact, the only time I can recall spending any of them on board was a few years ago now when we were on SQ328 to MAN. The girl who worked in the now sadly closed SQ ticket office in Manchester and looked after me very well was on board with her husband and daughter, so I asked the crew to take her and her fella a glass of champagne each, which they kindly did, and sent some vouchers for her daughter to spend on board.

I can't remember ever using them to buy anything else!.

Comment

I recieved $280 worth of KrisShop vouchers for 3rd year QPP requalifications... just received it today.

Think I will not requalify next year....
              This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Working...
              X