Some PPS Club love this weekend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some PPS Club love this weekend...

This came in earlier, coincidentally on the same day my TPP requalification kit arrived.

That looks nice, StarG! What material is the model plane made of? I don't think I have a chance of getting it (as a lowly QPPS). PM me in case you don't have space to place it.
    Last edited by LionCity; 14 March 2009, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post

Well knock me down with a feather !!. Have they fitted some windows in the Ivory Tower ?.

Comment

Looks a bit 'cheap' to me...doesn't exude much class, esp the presentation!

Comment

Originally posted by quik! View Post
          i don't agree at all. i think it looks really nice. i hope i get one!!! congrats StarG- glad to see they are rewarding one of their best customers, not to mention one of the best all-around guys i know.

Comment

Looking pretty sweet! A nice gesture to a hell of a friend!
            HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by LionCity View Post
              What material is the model plane made of?
              I think it is made of glass.

Originally posted by quik!
              It is not of the best quality, but still it looks okay and is a nice gesture.

Originally posted by MAN Flyer
              Well knock me down with a feather !!. Have they fitted some windows in the Ivory Tower ?.

i don't agree at all. i think it looks really nice. i hope i get one!!! congrats StarG- glad to see they are rewarding one of their best customers, not to mention one of the best all-around guys i know.
              Looking pretty sweet! A nice gesture to a hell of a friend!
              You are being exceedingly kind, Mr. taipeiflyer & Mr. HUGE AL.
              Hopefully SQ where you live will show you some love too.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                Hopefully SQ where you live will show you some love too.
                taipeiflyer, most probably; HUGE AL, not likely...
                HUGE AL

Comment

Cool.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                    Yes they have...

Congrats StarG! Nice gesture from them (taste slightly questionable, IMHO. )

Comment

It's a sweet gift... but any vouchers for use on Krisshop?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                        It's a sweet gift... but any vouchers for use on Krisshop?
                        Not with this one, but in the requalification kit, yes I still get KrisShop vouchers.
                        I am still waiting for their next catalogue to spend the IFE service recovery vouchers I received on my recent flights. Funny enough, KrisWorld recovered 10 minutes after the IFS handed me the vouchers.
                        He refused to take them back when I offered.

Comment

What a Cutie Cutie little toy

Are you Guys for real? Carry on paying OTT fares and get a cheap toy in return?

Comment

Originally posted by philipat View Post
                            Take it easy my friend. If others enjoy what they are doing, let them be and let them share their experiences too.

Comment

Originally posted by philipat View Post
                              Can't speak for everybody here, but I believe many of us vote our airline of choice with our pocketbooks.
                              I continue to fly SQ for the arguably most consistent excellent service in the air - at least in my case they do show their appreciation in many different ways from time to time. To think that anyone might be gullible enough to be made to pay exorbitant amount of money to fly SQ to get a toy in return is beyond me.

Comment

Working...
                              X