X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
    Always smiling!
    I dunno about that!!!.

He's found me anyway. Taking a picture of the SKL gave me away apparently.

Anyone seen Mr Chew Choon Seng ?.

Comment

• Same promo image from the SQ website used on the displays

Before the drama!

Comment

• The end... (yes, it is SQ LPP going off to re-book a ticket home..)

Feel free to PM me if anyone wants photos removed...

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
          I dunno about that!!!.

He's found me anyway. Taking a picture of the SKL gave me away apparently.

Anyone seen Mr Chew Choon Seng ?.
          What are you going to do with Mr. CCS? Wasn't he hearing enough from you last night?

Comment

• His fuel surcharges are too high.

Imagine if they dropped tomorrow, you could claim to be the reason, MAN Flyer!

Comment

Always smiling!
              I would agree with that!

SQ LPP, sorry to hear of your troubles. That totally sucks. And rebooking had to have been a royal pain. Hope everything works out.

Guess in the end, we both missed the flight.

Let me know your routing back to North America. If you've got some time in LAX or SFO, perhaps I can meet up.
              HUGE AL

Comment

What are you going to do with Mr. CCS? Wasn't he hearing enough from you last night?
                He laughed with him about the fuel surcharges!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post
                  That pic is priceless!
                  HUGE AL

Comment

• Now that the first picture from the flight has been posted, here are a few more.

First, before the flight, a picture of all those supposed to be on the flight. Not all made it as you now know...

SQ LPP still smiled despite the disappointment.

Sole consolation was that he still got the commemorative bag.

After that, he had to wave good bye and leave us.

Comment

• SQ LPP, Sorry to hear what happened to you last nite... Hope everything goes well for you...

To the rest of the guys... How was the flight?? and J777 I thought you supposed to call me once u reach BNE?? Hehehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                        SQ LPP, sorry to hear of your troubles. That totally sucks. And rebooking had to have been a royal pain. Hope everything works out.
                        Well since I used two different tix, I have no idea what to do with the partial used of the BD award. BD said it's done because I had used BKK-SIN portion.
                        The cheap UA tix in Y from AKL back to YVR was able to be applied to the tix ex-SIN back to YVR. But of course being last minute booking, the low booking class has gone. Thus the almost full fares is the one to deal with.

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                        Guess in the end, we both missed the flight.
                        Yes, we certainly were not in the flight eventually.

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                        Let me know your routing back to North America. If you've got some time in LAX or SFO, perhaps I can meet up.
                        I am doing SIN-NRT-SFO-YVR. But the connection seems too near. So, if I have to wait for the last flight out of SFO to YVR, I will text you.

Comment

Looks like he was colluding to raise prices even more, this MAN Flyer!

We've been sold out!!!

Comment

• DFP, looking at your pictures, it looked like nothing happened to me. Or it looked like I was traveling to different gate. (Yeah it is called the gate to hell.. )
                            Have you sorted out your tix back home?

Originally posted by blast-off View Post
                            SQ LPP, Sorry to hear what happened to you last nite... Hope everything goes well for you...

To the rest of the guys... How was the flight?? and J777 I thought you supposed to call me once u reach BNE?? Hehehehe
                            Well at last I am in a hotel room.. but now I can't sleep even though I was too sleepy and too tired for the whole morning. Outside it feels too hot and humid.
                            And yes, have to prepare my mind set for traveling in UA Y tomorrow. Looks like my waitlist for UG would not clear.

Comment

• MAN Flyer was the first of us to board and he quickly established his territory as 11A and by extension 11C!

I took my seat in 11H and looking back I had a global view of the J cabin

SQ Fan and his mom took the left seats in the last row

while J777 was in front of them, leaving the seat next to him unoccupied where SQ LPP should have been sitting.

Last edited by DeltaFlyingProf; 30 March 2009, 04:39 PM.

Comment

My question is: what was on MAN Flyer hand? A special cake?

Comment

Working...
                                X