New F Amenity Kits...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New F Amenity Kits...

According to SQ company news here, the new amenity kits will be onboard the new SQ products. The kits look very nice

Does that mean for SQ F LHR-SIN route, which still uses the 747-400, they still have the 'old' Bulgari range? ..or will that be until the current stocks run out? ...or are the new kits specifically for the new SQ product?

BTW, I cannot see SQ using nothing other than the 747-400 until the roll -out of A380 towards the end of next year. Hmm...

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
    According to SQ company news here, the new amenity kits will be onboard the new SQ products. The kits look very nice

Does that mean for SQ F LHR-SIN route, which still uses the 747-400, they still have the 'old' Bulgari range? ..or will that be until the current stocks run out? ...or are the new kits specifically for the new SQ product?

BTW, I cannot see SQ using nothing other than the 747-400 until the roll -out of A380 towards the end of next year. Hmm...
    Look at this video of its new First Class Cabin :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTSUVokPzmM

Cheers!!!!
    "Singapore Girl, You're A Great Way To Fly"

-Singapore Airlines

Comment

Returning to the original question:

Has anyone flown long-haul F on non-77W equipment recently and received the new Ferragamo amenity kits?

Comment

'new' bvlgari kits

instead of the kits featuring bvlguri blue, which have been around for awhile, new kits with smaller grey bags and the white tea fragrance were circulated last week on SQ1 in F. the bottle is a striking shiny disc--a welcome change.

Comment

Originally posted by skytrash
          instead of the kits featuring bvlguri blue, which have been around for awhile, new kits with smaller grey bags and the white tea fragrance were circulated last week on SQ1 in F. the bottle is a striking shiny disc--a welcome change.
          Those aren't new, are they? I've gotten some since June. Hm...

Comment

Originally posted by skytrash View Post
            The Bulgari Blu kits are gone for quite some time now (perhaps a year?).
            The white tea fragrance smells miles better than the Blu.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
              Huh? I don't understand. Using the 747-400 for what?

Comment

Received New kits on 747

Dear all,

1st post here...wishin u all a happy new year. Just on 1st from Syd-Sing on 2.1.07 and got new SF kits (grey for men, red for ladies) but same old PJ's

Safe travelling

Comment

Originally posted by John3:16 View Post
                  Dear all,

1st post here...wishin u all a happy new year. Just on 1st from Syd-Sing on 2.1.07 and got new SF kits (grey for men, red for ladies) but same old PJ's

Safe travelling
                  Grey for men? Are you talking about the grey tubular bulgari ones? Not the same ones as the OP meant as new. The new kits are Ferragamo and the mens' are of a dark brownish color with a red zipper.
                  Last edited by DeltaFlyingProf; 3 January 2007, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post
                    Grey for men? Are you talking about the grey tubular bulgari ones? Not the same ones as the OP meant as new. The new kits are Ferragamo and the mens' are of a dark brownish color with a red zipper.

No got the new SF one but just shoved it into bag and thought was dark grey...will have another look and remember the red zipper ... so guess these are appearing on all 1st legs

Comment

Originally posted by zvezda View Post
                      Huh? I don't understand. Using the 747-400 for what?

I was refering to the amenity kits. I guess I was confused about the new Feragammo kits ...if they were offered on the LHR-SIN route since these are on 747-400.

Comment

SQ 001 SFO-HKG on Dec. 15th had the tubular grey Bvlgari kits. SQ 002 HKG-SFO on Jan. 2nd had the new Ferragamo kits. I didn't even open mine, but you can be assured I took it home with me.

Comment

Originally posted by MegatopLover View Post
                          SQ 001 SFO-HKG on Dec. 15th had the tubular grey Bvlgari kits. SQ 002 HKG-SFO on Jan. 2nd had the new Ferragamo kits. I didn't even open mine, but you can be assured I took it home with me.
                          Just got off the Sing-Paris SQ334 flight awesome! I love it...got the Ferragamo kit (same as whe i tookSQ220 (Sydney-Sing) ) BUT different PJ's on the new flight + got slippers + different socks!

So I guess the new Ferragamo kits being rolled out on long-haul but only the new planes get the NEW PJ's - sort of mustard colour.

Safe travels

Comment

Can confirm that SQ now provides the new Feragammo kit on SQ F LHR-SIN.

Comment

Received the Salvatore Ferragamo sets on my wed flight to LHR as well as on my return flight to SIN on sat flight...hope that helps.

Comment

Working...
                              X