Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malcolm Turnbull is (or was) a KFEG!!! :)))

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malcolm Turnbull is (or was) a KFEG!!! :)))

Article here:
    http://www.theguardian.com/australia...rst-world-tour

Last edited by milehighj; 21 November 2015, 04:55 PM.

Good catch, milehighj!

May be a good time to restart negotiations for SIA to fly the Transpacific route from SYD/MEL to the USA...
    Last edited by yflyer; 21 November 2015, 08:12 PM.

Comment

If his predecessor had been, I'd have been too embarrassed to announce it on here

Comment

I think Qantas should immediately offer him the highest level of membership within their FFP or at least a status match with Qantas lol...

Anyways, KFEG = VA Gold as well, perhaps VA should ask Malcolm to do some free publicity by adding the Virgin Australia Gold Luggage tag next to the SQ tag as well

Comment

Originally posted by Metropolitan Airlines View Post
          I think Qantas should immediately offer him the highest level of membership within their FFP or at least a status match with Qantas lol...
          Surely he must be a CL.

Comment

And he likes Tumi too.
            F all the way. Settle for J. Usually whY. Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by yflyer View Post
              May be a good time to restart negotiations for SIA to fly the Transpacific route from SYD/MEL to the USA...
              Pointless, the party will chuck him out before any negotiations conclude!

Comment

Originally posted by eminere™ View Post
                Surely he must be a CL.
                Definitely. Every single member of Australian Federal parliament is granted CL as a courtesy. He would probably have earned it in his own right before that. Was an eminent and successful businessman.

Comment

im surprised he has to carry his own bags..

Comment

Originally posted by metcalve View Post
                    im surprised he has to carry his own bags..
                    That's his style. He can often be spotted on a train in Sydney or a tram in Melbourne. Probably how he won more respect from people who don't vote for his party than from people who do...

Comment

Very good catch.. In a related note, Marise Payne his Minister for Defence was in C (with two advisers) on SQ211 the other week returning from an ASEAN defence meeting in KL I believe. I was down the back but my boss was in C and remarked she was very pleasant to all and they didn't stop working the whole way.

Comment

KFEG but not PPS ?. I thought he was a multi millionaire* ?!. Fair play to him if he still flies YCL. Maybe it from his flying VA instead of QF** ?.

*Not that you need to be one to be PPS..
                        **If you can become KFEG by flying VA, I honestly don't know!

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                          **If you can become KFEG by flying VA, I honestly don't know!
                          You'd have to fly an awful lot of flights to/from PER, although I have heard at one point QF had a "minimum miles" policy which did favour regular MEL-SYD flyers so not sure if VA does anything similar. I credit my VA flights to KF and their only function is to help fill in any slight gaps at the end of my membership year.

If VA don't credit their "J" class flyers heftily with extra miles, they should. I can't believe they prices they charge for one hour in a slightly larger seat separated from Y by a thin strip of purple perspex. But then I can't believe even more that people are paying them....

Comment

Working...
                          X