• Show
Clear All

Oh, and welcome to SQT, kaysquare.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
      Oh, and welcome to SQT, kaysquare.
      Thanks StarG!

Comment

I got to say I think the management at SQ are really loosing the plot big time. But we will see they obviously think they can get away with anything at the moment and people will still fly with them.

Comment

Well it looks like I won't be getting on SQ on award tickets anymore.

What a Scrooge. Bah humbug.

Comment

Well I've fired an email off to the people I know at SQ. I suggest everyone fires of a complaint about this. If they get swamped with complaints - and they should - coupled with any sort of apparent loss of traffic at some point, is the only way they will take notice.

I think the big hit will come if and when it becomes apparent that *A awards are being drastically restricted. Although looking at their past history with regard to *A, I'm not convinced that will bother them that much.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
              Well I've fired an email off to the people I know at SQ. I suggest everyone fires of a complaint about this. If they get swamped with complaints - and they should - coupled with any sort of apparent loss of traffic at some point, is the only way they will take notice.

I think the big hit will come if and when it becomes apparent that *A awards are being drastically restricted. Although looking at their past history with regard to *A, I'm not convinced that will bother them that much.
              Yes - but how about a joint letter as well - I can scrounge up another couple of TPP's and QPP's at work. Put them all on as signatures. How about that?

Comment

I'll be counting on you PPS members and KF EGs.

I don't think non-SQ *Gs mean much to them.
                All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                  I'll be counting on you PPS members and KF EGs.

I don't think non-SQ *Gs mean much to them.
                  I can see it already if I write to them:

Dear Mr. gt84,

You're the reason we jacked up fares and award miles. Stop trying to mooch off us.

Love,
                  SQ

Comment

Originally posted by shortfinals View Post
                    Yes - but how about a joint letter as well - I can scrounge up another couple of TPP's and QPP's at work. Put them all on as signatures. How about that?
                    Good idea! Especially while I still hold a valid card with the funky-colored strip on it.
                    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post

Dear Mr. gt84,

You're the reason we jacked up fares and award miles. Stop trying to mooch off us.

Love,
                      SQ

Just out of curiosity though - are they really going to follow through with their plan to differentiate earning levels by booking class? Say, 1.25 for D or J bookings, and 2 for C. That could be why they are pushing up redemption levels - to reward ultra high yield pax? Just a thought.

Still, it sucks!
                      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Dear Mr. gt84,

Love,
                        SQ
                        That sounds sooooo SQ, although I'd have probably signed it...

XXX with lotsa love
                        SQ

Comment

Originally posted by shortfinals View Post
                          That sounds sooooo SQ, although I'd have probably signed it...

XXX with lotsa love
                          SQ
                          SQ would've signed off with something like:

We know you'll come back to us, so we send you our love in the meantime. Do try not to miss us too much.

xxx
                          SQ

(my emoticon du moment, after the announcement)
                          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Watch the next thing SQ does will be to reduce the amount of PPS sectors you receive for each flight.

Comment

Watch the next thing SQ does will be to reduce the amount of PPS sectors you receive for each flight.
                              Noooo.... If that ever happens, we all know SIN-CGK will be the first one to get the axe.

Comment

The changes have already taken effect for BCN for next Jul Too bad Spain, my plan to visit you next year and spend good tourist dollars will now not happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X