X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Game to Play

Dear All:

Since there is something funny about the way PPS sectors posted recently, especially related to my-so-called-run-for-life, I would like to start a game. Basically each of you will post here the date when I will officially have my status change to LPP. I will check on line every morning Singapore time (except when I am travelling).
    The person who get the date correctly will receive a bottle of Krug. (Note: can't do shipping. So perhaps I can pass it along to one of SQTalkers based in Singapore. If there is multiple winners, sharing is the spirit here. An SQT Gathering is in order! )

Have fun!

Anxious waiting,
    CGK

Let me try - June 28th.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

I guess 27th of June
      Last edited by hon2; 22 June 2007, 09:41 AM.
      You are not, who you are, you are who you want to be.

Comment

july 16 - will be hilarious if ** remainig sectors post before my 2.5 lol

Comment

July 19

Comment

july 11

Comment

i want to say today, just so poor cgk doesn't have to wait any longer to be rewarded for his efforts, but i think he basically crashed the system with his run, and it might take a while to fix the servers! so i'm sticking with july 11.

Comment

July 8

Comment

25 June well..hope you will get it so soon..

Comment

There are some THIRSTY people on this board

Comment

It looks like I might be way off getting that bottle of Krug.
                      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Fri the 13th of July

Comment

30JUN

Comment

People who guessed for 25-30 JUN, you've heightened my hopes - so either we're all on to something, or we're all completely missing something...

Comment

2nd July

Comment

Working...
                              X