No announcement yet.

2007 Calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today I received my PPS requalification materials by registered mail, and still no PPS diary.

I know I've said in the past that I have little use for a paper diary, but now I feel SQ doesn't love me anymore!

Comment

Swap you a diary for your QPP card!
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
        Swap you a diary for your QPP card!
        How about for a brand-new luggage tag with an ultra-cool (if quite fragile) plastic casing??

Comment

Seems like what members at different stations don't get the same things. (Doh!)

Here in Jakarta, only LPPS () members get the desk calendars. All QPPs/TPPs get just the diary. I don't know who gets the wall calendars. Perhaps gods and goddesses who are kind enough to put their wings on idle and fly SQ.

Comment

in Italy nothing received yet...
            147 nice people without a diary :/
            There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
            If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

If you have a contact at SQ - and a number of you have - have you thought of asking them for a Calendar ?.

It's worth it as they are fabulous, I'm looking at it now. Should I post some pictures ?.

Comment

I did... got three and all of them are spoken for now.

Comment

Originally posted by MovieMan View Post
                  How about for a brand-new luggage tag with an ultra-cool (if quite fragile) plastic casing??
                  Both my new ones are broken again. Each on its first trip. The SEN luggage tags, on the other hand, have survived numerous trips...I guess the leather casing for them is better.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                    If you have a contact at SQ - and a number of you have - have you thought of asking them for a Calendar ?.
                    Good idea. While I'm at it, I'm going to ask what happened to my birthday gift as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                      Both my new ones are broken again. Each on its first trip. The SEN luggage tags, on the other hand, have survived numerous trips...I guess the leather casing for them is better.
                      I don't use the new tags at all--luckily I still have a few of the old leather holders.

Are you listening, SQ??

Comment

I'd swap two brand-new luggage tag plastic casings PLUS my diary and 77W cabin booklet (small from the PPS Do and large courtesy of SQfg) for ... a KF miles earning card! I'll even be happy to spend lots on it and pay the annual fee without whinging about not getting a waiver.

Comment

I don't use the new tags at all--luckily I still have a few of the old leather holders.
                          Hmm... I have to dig up my old stuffs... might still have the old brown leather "Priority Passenger Service" tag lying around.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                            Hmm... I have to dig up my old stuffs... might still have the old brown leather "Priority Passenger Service" tag lying around.
                            LOL! Mine don't go back quite that far.

Comment

Went to SQ office in ADL to deal with my booking yesterday. I asked the lady for the 2007 calendar. She said that usually they give those calendars to customers but this time they were gone pretty fast.

Not sure if it was really gone pretty fast or if it was only given to those people with higher status?
                              Last edited by Airlineslover; 29 December 2006, 10:33 PM.

Comment

You know what? I don't think status really plays a part in whether u get a calendar or not. My colleague who is only *S, bought something from SQ Mail Order and the mail order came with a desk calendar. And he, who doesn't care much about SQ at all, gave me the calendar!!!

It's that simple to get one, apparently.

Comment

Working...
                                X