No announcement yet.

2007 Calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't remember where I read it - here on or on TOF - but the inclusion of a desk calendar with a KrisShop order is a special promotion if you buy something.

The people in this thread (not me) who've received a desk calendar and other calendars/knick knacks got sent them without making a KrisShop order.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ319 View Post
      You know what? I don't think status really plays a part in whether u get a calendar or not. My colleague who is only *S, bought something from SQ Mail Order and the mail order came with a desk calendar. And he, who doesn't care much about SQ at all, gave me the calendar!!!

It's that simple to get one, apparently.
      Of course, there is the route to get it as a gift with purchase from KrisShop. But some here also receives the calendars without having to buy anything. As in complimentary, for the new year.

Comment

calendar (tabletop or poster) is given too every SIA or SIA Group employee... heehee. *** haf to buy anything =p
        life long learning == learn later

ASU here i come!!!

Comment

welcome aboard Lame38.5 and thank you for sharing this info
          There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
          If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

I may have one or two desk calendar. Anyone interested, please PM me with the address. Will let you know whether too expensive to mail it or not.

Comment

Working...
            X