Coronavirus : Flight cancellations and contingencies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
    Isn't 9V-SWP also a passenger aircraft too? It does fly many pax routes too, like NRT/LAX, too, so I guess the definition of 'preighter' means the plane is used for both passenger routes and also freighter purposes as applicable.

I thought 9V-SWM and 9V-SWN were purely freighter only aircraft, but I guess all could be used for that too. Correct me if I am wrong.
    SQ has a separate aircraft code assigned to SWM/N to avoid accidentally assigning them to pax flights. The other 77W are interchangeable between cargo flights and pax flights.
    Last edited by Not You; 12 November 2021, 12:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Not You View Post
      SQ has a separate aircraft code assigned to SWM/N to avoid accidentally assigning them to pax flights. The other 77W as interchangeable between cargo flights and pax flights.
      Okay that makes sense.

Comment

• Anyone know why the return CDG flight some days is SQ337 and SQ335 other days?

If I remember correctly SQ337 was formerly used for DUS flights, I think those are permanently discontinued even after the pandemic if I am right..

Comment

Anyone know why the return CDG flight some days is SQ337 and SQ335 other days?

If I remember correctly SQ337 was formerly used for DUS flights, I think those are permanently discontinued even after the pandemic if I am right..
          Differentiates VTL flights (SQ337 Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun) from non-VTL flights (SQ335 Tue, Thu, Sat)

Comment

• Originally posted by MainlyMiles View Post
            Differentiates VTL flights (SQ337 Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun) from non-VTL flights (SQ335 Tue, Thu, Sat)
            Got it, I think that explains the same for many European flights like AMS, MUC. But FRA is a VTL flight if I am right, but that is using the same flight numbers SQ326/325.

Comment

Got it, I think that explains the same for many European flights like AMS, MUC. But FRA is a VTL flight if I am right, but that is using the same flight numbers SQ326/325.
              Yes they don't change the flight numbers for flights that are VTL services every day of the week like SQ325 and SQ317, only for those that are VTL on selected days. Full list here.

Comment

• Singapore Airlines from 01DEC21 with be operating the A359 Regional Variant on SQ728/727 to and from Phuket.

Comment

• SQ will be restarting passengers flight from Beijing to Singapore wef 27/9. 2 times per week

seem like only one direction.

Comment

Working...
                  X