B787-10 Delivery Evening Meetup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Thanks, djsflynn, yflyer, SQflyergirl and tonitan, for joining me last night! Your attendance made this outing possible! I enjoyed the conversation and look forward to seeing all of you again soon!

Comment

Originally posted by SQ22 View Post
        Thanks, djsflynn, yflyer, SQflyergirl and tonitan, for joining me last night! Your attendance made this outing possible! I enjoyed the conversation and look forward to seeing all of you again soon!
        Enjoyed it too. Much thanks to you for organising it.

Comment

Some of the spoils from that evening. Thanks djsflyer and yflyer for generously passing them on!

Comment

Thanks for organising, SQ22! Great catch-up at a very nice rooftop venue! Was wonderful to meet up with you, djsflynn, tonitan and SQflyergirl!

Comment

Another pic of Boeing SWAG from the event...courtesy of djsflynn...

...which included Boeing's very own amenity kit...

Looking at the amenity kit, it seems you can tell so much about Boeing's company culture and priorities even from its freebies: this is a superbly constructed amenity kit, well engineered and spacious, with solid looking zippers and redundant straps/clips, all of it looking very sturdy and indestructable...

Comment

Originally posted by yflyer View Post
                Looking at the amenity kit, it seems you can tell so much about Boeing's company culture and priorities even from its freebies: this is a superbly constructed amenity kit, well engineered and spacious, with solid looking zippers and redundant straps/clips, all of it looking very sturdy and indestructable...
                I'm pretty sure this amenity kit can survive the rigours of flights and extremely cold at 40,000 feet. Not to mention the cosmic rays from space.

Comment

Working...
                X