CIP First Class Lounge

Louis' Tavern - Open 24 hours

Airlines uses this lounge:
    - KE F
    - BA (temporary)
    - UA F
    - QF (temporary)
    - Priority Pass

When you enter the lounge, the receptionist ask for the invitation card. Left had side would be drinks counter and right hand side will be the magazine/newspaper rack and the seatings on the platform. Looking down you will see this picture below. The far left, there are few relaxing chairs.

Food counter

The freezer of Bud's ice cream from San Francisco.

Since the lounge opens 24 hours, it's an alternative for stying overnight while doing mileage run. But no slumberette. But perhaps better than having to deal with the taxi into town who always are so reluctant to go by the meter.
    But there is a transit hotel, I think. Also, the moslem praying room seems becoming the place for overnighters or for short time sleeping area.

Comment

I also saw the QF/BA signs there in December. The CX lounge is already open though and I'd have thought QF/BA will be using the CX lounge by now.
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post

Since the lounge opens 24 hours, it's an alternative for stying overnight while doing mileage run. But no slumberette.
        Hmm...interesting. Thanks for the tip.
        SQFAN also eyes up those curry puffs (looking hungrily).

Comment

I wonder why UA's still using these lounges for C, F and *G, when there are better TG lounges around? Or are they far away from the UA gate?

Comment

Working...
          X