Singapore Tuesday 27th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singapore Tuesday 27th

Yes, short notice...as ever... but.... Myself and StarG, and maybe demue, will be having a quiet drink somewhere on Tuesday night if anyone fancies saying hello. We haven't arranged anywhere yet but as we are both staying in the Hyatt it will probably be somewhere around there. Drop us a line on here or WhatsApp/sms etc if you want to come.

On a related note, if anyone is in Bangkok tomorrow Lobster and myself will be meeting in the Living Room at the SGS around 7pm if you want to join us.

Usually just a lurker around here but will be in Singapore next Tuesday (27th) night if that's the right date. Might be a good chance to meet and say hello to some fellow SQTalkers.

Will drop you a pm.

Comment

Great stuff. Just replied to your PM.

Its looking like either 10 Scotts or Martini Bar in the Hyatt around 8-9pm. Confirmed, or almost, so far:

MAN Flyer
      Star G
      demue
      9V-JKL
      pinkfloyd
      sqtrans

Unfortunately B727, who I bumped in to at the SGS in Bangkok last night with Lobster, flies down tomorrow, to Jakarta on Tuesday and back to SIN the following day.

Comment

How about that. I'm flying out of Jakarta on SQ955 tomorrow while Lobster is flying in on SQ's last day operating out of T2. Small world.

Comment

Originally posted by sqtrans View Post
          How about that. I'm flying out of Jakarta on SQ955 tomorrow while Lobster is flying in on SQ's last day operating out of T2. Small world.
          Small world indeed. I am on your flight!

Comment

OK guys confirmed for 9pm at 10 Scotts in the Grand Hyatt.

See you all later.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
              Small world indeed. I am on your flight!
              Awesome! I'm currently in Pura Indah Lounge... though the wifi doesn't work anymore. Seated at 33G.

Comment

Is there any one else joining us tonight?

Comment

It was great to catch up with you guys again as well as meeting sqtrans for the first time.

My trip ended with some pleasant beeps at the gate to F. Thank you SQ.

Comment

Another thank you form me to the attendees. It was, as ever, great to see some familiar, friendly and new faces. And great to see the previously unannounced special guests who turned up, who we hadn't seen for a number of years, especially the one who reminded me I delivered a bottle of Dom to his seat on the upper deck on the SQ748 retirement flight.
                    Last edited by MAN Flyer; 1 December 2018, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X