Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StarG View Post
    Thanks for the update, jhm.
    When I departed last month it was still IDR 100,000.
    It's still IDR 100k when I last visited Jakarta in February. However, ex-SUB, it would be IDR 150k.

Comment

It was IDR 150,000 last weekend ex-DPS ... I assume it's the same at CGK ?!?

Comment

I paid IDR150,000 at DPS (Mar08), 150,000 at SUB (Dec07) and IDR 30,000 at CGK (domestic flight)
        matt_will_fix_it

Comment

It was still IDR100,000 ex CGK when I flew out mid of April.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
            Now IDR 150,000 of course.
            No change yet... still IDR 100,000

Comment

It was IDR100,000 when i left Jakarta yesterday.

Also, i was surprised to find an HSBC Premier Lounge, sorry no photos. Any HSBC Premier Account holder can enter and there is a separate section for HSBC Platinum Card holders provided those cards are issued in Indonesia.

There's some drinks, some food, smoking room, a couple of private rooms for using computers, TV with a first-come-first-served for the Remote Control but no wireless.

Comment

The new T3 is open for RI and QZ (Indonesia Air Asia)

The new T3 terminal is now open for all RI and QZ flights. Photos of this new terminal can be seen here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hkyo79/

Looks very nice for LCCs. There is no jetway yet installed but it seems it will come later.

Comment

Originally posted by UMD View Post
                  Looks very nice for LCCs. There is no jetway yet installed but it seems it will come later.
                  Thanks for posting. Tho I'm not so sure about the jetways...? When taxiing past I noticed very little area on either (lengthwise) side of the building for a/c parking...

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                    Thanks for posting. Tho I'm not so sure about the jetways...? When taxiing past I noticed very little area on either (lengthwise) side of the building for a/c parking...
                    The plan is that new aprons will be built on both sides of this new terminal. Currently, it is using the ex-Indonesian Air Show apron at the north end of the pier. This is only Pier 1 of the 5 piers that will be built for T3 and its designated LCC terminal status is only temporary.

Terminal 1C is now closed for complete renovation as RI and QZ move to this new terminal.

The grand plan of CGK is to have the entire T1 completely renovated in stages. Once the renovation is completed, there will be a reallocation of all the airlines operating out of CGK. Work on connecting T2F and T3 is scheduled to start towards the end of this year while the work on Pier 2 - 5 for T3 will start later in stages as well.

Again, this is the plan. As with everything else in Indonesia, this may not come into realization. But if this new T3 is any indication, it looks like CGK will start to adopt a much brighter and modern airport concept.

Comment

Again, this is the plan. As with everything else in Indonesia, this may not come into realization. But if this new T3 is any indication, it looks like CGK will start to adopt a much brighter and modern airport concept.
                      I actually like the current international terminal at CGK a lot. It's perfectly efficient in terms of passenger flow, and it has a lot of character too. It works fine. Of all the new infrastructure that Jakarta needs, a new "me-too" design terminal in the HKG, BKK, ICN, KUL mould is not one of them...

Comment

I actually like the current international terminal at CGK a lot. It's perfectly efficient in terms of passenger flow
                        Agreed! I miss the magic escalator straight from arrivals back up to departures and the Esplanade Lounge was/is great! Nice views, a decent selection of food and very friendly staff.

(I read on another thread somewhere asking whether this lounge is for PPS pax only ? Not AFAIK - I got in before I was.)

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                          Agreed! I miss the magic escalator straight from arrivals back up to departures and the Esplanade Lounge was/is great! Nice views, a decent selection of food and very friendly staff.

(I read on another thread somewhere asking whether this lounge is for PPS pax only ? Not AFAIK - I got in before I was.)
                          I think any *G should work...

Comment

International departure tax(payable at check in counter) has been raised 50% to 150k just few months ago.

Comment

I think any *G should work...
                              What I know is that Esplanade Lounge is only for all SQ passengers holding F/C BPs and PPS holding any type of SQ BP but not for *G.

*G holding SQ Y BP can use the JAS lounge across the hall.

SQ F/C passengers can also use the JAS lounge as well as the Pura Indah lounge next door.

Paging StarG to confirm this.

Comment

What I know is that Esplanade Lounge is only for all SQ passengers holding F/C BPs and PPS holding any type of SQ BP but not for *G.

*G holding SQ Y BP can use the JAS lounge across the hall.

SQ F/C passengers can also use the JAS lounge as well as the Pura Indah lounge next door.

Paging StarG to confirm this.
                                I stand corrected!

Comment

Working...
                                X