Soft Landing from Gold to Silver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soft Landing from Gold to Silver

Haven't flied SQ or any Star-Alliance flights for half a year now and was expecting to receive the regular blue Krisflyer Card when my Gold membership expired 31 Jan 2008. Instead, I received a Silver Card just last week, even though my Elite-Miles is far below the 25k requirement

But, I don't foresee myself flying SQ in the near future All of my booked flights until June are with Dragonair or CX (to the Mainland and Taiwan). Maybe a July honeymoon trip to Tokyo to try the Sky Suite ?

Originally posted by YK@HKG View Post
    ). Maybe a July honeymoon trip to Tokyo to try the Sky Suite ?
    You certainly kept it quiet. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
      You certainly kept it quiet. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by YK@HKG View Post
        Haven't flied SQ or any Star-Alliance flights for half a year now and was expecting to receive the regular blue Krisflyer Card when my Gold membership expired 31 Jan 2008. Instead, I received a Silver Card just last week, even though my Elite-Miles is far below the 25k requirement

But, I don't foresee myself flying SQ in the near future All of my booked flights until June are with Dragonair or CX (to the Mainland and Taiwan). Maybe a July honeymoon trip to Tokyo to try the Sky Suite ?
        I guessed SQ still like to keep your business. What are the key advantages of MPC over Krisflyer you have found?

Comment

Originally posted by LionCity View Post
          I guessed SQ still like to keep your business. What are the key advantages of MPC over Krisflyer you have found?
          Lots of them
          I am only a lowly Silver member in CX and received 6 upgrades over the past 1 year alone.

Comment

Working...
          X