Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*A giving instant status for silver and gold.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *A giving instant status for silver and gold.

You have to be living in Hong Kong though...and fly by Dec 15th!

http://www.staralliance.com/en/press...kongmatch.html

Nothing wrong with earning instant status though!
    blog

Will I get upgrade vouchers? I'm BD*G through Feb next year but it is unlikely for me to requalify... which FFP should I be comped to?

Comment

With the rumoured changes that will take place for KF (for the better hopefully), maybe, just maybe, KF Gold is perhaps worthwhile yet again? Hmm.....

Comment

Originally posted by haf View Post
        You have to be living in Hong Kong though...and fly by Dec 15th!
        !
        Or have a HK mailing address presumably?
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Not sure about that. They might need your HK resident ID number? (can't remember exctly what they call it).
          blog

Comment

I doubt they would use something like that. A mailing address should be suffice. Anyone tried it yet?

Comment

I hope *A do a bit of tightening up on qualification requirements compared to the status match they did with UK OW elite flyers. Seems that was pretty disastrous in terms of cost vs. actual loyalty earned. Well, at least to LH.

*A already being too focused (JMHO) on breadth as it has been, I think it doesn't need more spurious 'frequent flyers'.

Interesting, though, that SQ is participating this time.
              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Working...
              X