Clear All

*like*

Comment

Originally posted by UMD View Post
      As straight forward as:

Nice

Comment

Currently, not really. However, changes are on the way. Garuda will be revealing a new and revamped frequent flyer program at the end of March 2014.
        So on first pass, how is the program shaping up in your opinion? Would a different ScaryTeam or airline partner be a better fit for someone NOT in SE Asia?
        HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
          So on first pass, how is the program shaping up in your opinion? Would a different ScaryTeam or airline partner be a better fit for someone NOT in SE Asia?
          I haven't seen the details so I am not sure yet. More details will be out by the end of the month.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
            UMD - do you know what the GA FFP tiers map out to in ST?

I'm guessing Silver = Elite
            Plat = Elite Plus.

The question is whether those Gold and EC Gold get Elite or Elite Plus...
            The mapping for GarudaMiles to ST is out. Gold is Elite and Platinum is Elite Plus. There is no mapping for GarudaMiles Silver to ST. I am afraid GarudaMiles Silver will never be mapped out to ST because it is very easy to achieve the Silver status under the current GFF scheme.
            Last edited by UMD; 5 March 2014, 08:56 PM.

Comment

The mapping for GarudaMiles to ST is out. Gold is Elite and Platinum is Elite Plus. There is no mapping for GarudaMiles Silver to ST. I am afraid GarudaMiles Silver will never be mapped out to ST because it is very easy to achieve the Silver status under the current GFF scheme.
              Yeah I got the email also. Disappointing re: Silver / Gold and EC Gold

Can't say i'm surprised about Silver, but I was thinking gold isn't all THAT easy.

Comment

Yes Gold with GA network is not that easy.

Comment

Working...
                X