No announcement yet.

A350 Deliveries and Routes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just realised that SQ's A350 does not have lighting along the overhead compartment whereas QR do have... Anyone flying on SMA noticed that?

Comment

• When are 9V-SMB and 9V-SMC due to be delivered?
      Singapore Airlines fan in Sweden.

Comment

• I wonder if there is a possibility that SQ 67/68 BCN/GRU flights will be changed to A350 since they stop opening F class Saver/Standard (Full requires about 1 million miles) from Nov onwards. I've checked a few route for the same period Nov/Dec, many are offering both Saver/Standard.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQavgeek View Post
          When are 9V-SMB and 9V-SMC due to be delivered?
          9V-SMB has completed 2 test flights and appears to have been moved to the Delivery Centre today. Here we can expect at least another test flight & the Customer Acceptance Flight (CAF). So delivery before the end of April is likely.

9V-SMC was rolled out onto the Flight Line last Friday. First flight and test flights will occur in about 2 weeks lasting till possibly middle of May before delivery in the second half of May.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQKevin View Post
            9V-SMB has completed 2 test flights and appears to have been moved to the Delivery Centre today. Here we can expect at least another test flight & the Customer Acceptance Flight (CAF). So delivery before the end of April is likely.

9V-SMC was rolled out onto the Flight Line last Friday. First flight and test flights will occur in about 2 weeks lasting till possibly middle of May before delivery in the second half of May.
            Test flight #3 for SMB is currently in progress.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQKevin View Post

Alright, sounds good. How many of the A350s will actually be delivered this year?
              Singapore Airlines fan in Sweden.

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfsburg View Post
                I just realised that SQ's A350 does not have lighting along the overhead compartment whereas QR do have... Anyone flying on SMA noticed that?
                Like many of those on here has said "SQ is not about that glitz and glamour" like their middle eastern counterparts

Comment

• Originally posted by SQavgeek View Post
                  Alright, sounds good. How many of the A350s will actually be delivered this year?
                  According to the official SQ news release, another 10 will be delivered making it 11 by the end of 2016. However, the usual unofficial production sources indicate 9V-SMJ (SQ#10) as the last to be delivered for 2016.

There are currently 2 SQ A350s (SMB & SMC)on the flight line, 2 undergoing cabin furnishing (SMD & SME), 2 in the final assembly line (SMF & SMG) and 1 about to enter the FAL (SMH). Fuselage parts for SMI, SMJ, SMK & SML) are currently in the pre-FAL stage in Hamburg waiting to be shipped to Toulouse for final assembly.

Comment

• My 2 May HKG-SIN flight on SQ861 has now changed to the A359.

I think SQ856/SQ861 changes from A330 to A359 beginning 27 April. Not sure whether a permanent change.

Looking forward to my first A359 flight!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ex-SIN View Post
                      My 2 May HKG-SIN flight on SQ861 has now changed to the A359.

I think SQ856/SQ861 changes from A330 to A359 beginning 27 April. Not sure whether a permanent change.

Sounds like the A350's are also replacing the A333's which were intended anyway. I didn't even know they were putting it to HKG too (airlineroute has an article about that). Also keep in mind the A350 is only from April 27 to May 8. My next guess the A350's could go to might be something like BNE, SYD, and maybe one of the ICN flights, like SQ600 or SQ602, which are after all A330's (Not SQ16/15, which I hope doesn't happen and stays 77WR since the last 2 77W were configured to 77WR) and maybe some India routes.
                      Last edited by SQfanatic; 14 April 2016, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• 9V-SMB has had her second CAF (Customer Acceptance Flight). TAC (Technical Acceptance Customer) is scheduled for Mon 18 April. Delivery could take place next week.

9V-SMC's First Flight is scheduled for 26 April.
                        Last edited by SQKevin; 15 April 2016, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ex-SIN View Post
                          My 2 May HKG-SIN flight on SQ861 has now changed to the A359.

Lucky! As I've mentioned before this would be for crew familiarisation purposes and only operational from 27APR16 to 08MAY16 on 856/861.

Looks like official source is out.

http://airlineroute.net/2016/04/14/sq-hkg-apr16/

Comment

• Originally posted by Calcjr23 View Post
                            Lucky! As I've mentioned before this would be for crew familiarisation purposes and only operational from 27APR16 to 08MAY16 on 856/861.

Looks like official source is out.

http://airlineroute.net/2016/04/14/sq-hkg-apr16/
                            Up to May 8, yup AMS will likely get the frame from HKG on May 9

Comment

• 9V-SMB. Final Registration applied & ready for delivery.

Comment

• Its been said before and I will say it again, the A350 is the best looking aircraft in the sky.

Comment

Working...
                                X