No announcement yet.

A350 Deliveries and Routes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9V-SMQ is scheduled to arrive in SIN on Saturday (09SEP17) at 1215 as SQ8895.
    Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• 9V-SMR is currently performing her First Flight.

Comment

• Photos from 9V-SMR's First Flight.

Comment

• 9V-SMQ has had her Final Registration applied and is ready for Delivery.

Comment

• A random question I just thought of: following SMR, do we know if the next A350 will be SMS or will they skip this registration due to possible misunderstandings about "sending SMS to..."?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
              A random question I just thought of: following SMR, do we know if the next A350 will be SMS or will they skip this registration due to possible misunderstandings about "sending SMS to..."?
              That is an interesting question. It's anyone's guess as SQ#19 has yet to enter the Paint Hanger. Only time will tell.

Comment

• They have used 9V-SMS before for their Boeing 747-412, so I don't see why not?
                Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• No worries, it's 2017 not 2007 - nobody sends SMS any more

Comment

• Originally posted by SQuelch View Post
                    No worries, it's 2017 not 2007 - nobody sends SMS any more
                    :
                    Then 9V-SWA has the front wheel rego# as WA (WhatsApp) :-))

Comment

• Any updates on 9V-SMQ? She's not on FR24.

Comment

• Yesterday, on my FR24 alert, 9V-SMQ was on Squawk7600 (radio failure), and when I clicked she was still sitting at TLS (Toulouse).

Comment

• I see interesting. So is the delivery delayed then?

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverKrisSRG View Post
                            :
                            Then 9V-SWA has the front wheel rego# as WA (WhatsApp) :-))
                            Lol, as far as the nose gear, I've seen the following of them oddly since SQ introduced 2 new 77W configs: WN which we knew was not born a 77WN, but a 2006 77W that is a 77WR, and WR, which is a 77WR, so anyone confused and flies SWR should think its a 77WR.

I also remember SQ using SMS, so what a nice way to talk about SQ's new A350 9V-SMS that will be delivered soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMightyAsian View Post
                              I see interesting. So is the delivery delayed then?
                              Delivery has been postponed to Monday (Departure time 22:00 Toulouse Time)

Comment

• I was on one back from HK on Wednesday, up the back of the bus, and felt the aisle rather narrow, and the seats a bit cramped, certainly compared to the 777 up on Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X