X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By Google Maps, should stay Andaz first then HRCC

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SIA View Post
      Since I'm flying such a long way, I want to try both.

Final question: which is likely to give me the easiest run to LAX when I leave? I'll stay there last.

I worry about the legendary LA traffic jams!
      the century city hyatt is DEFINITELY closer than the andaz... CC you just head down olympic and can take the 405 or sepulveda or sawtelle to the airport (tell your taxi you want to take either sepulveda or sawtelle if you are scheduled to be at the airport on a weekday and your flight is departing between 4-8pm, as you will just be parked on the 405 during rush hour traffic). andaz is much further away, and you can easily spend 25 minutes just trying to get down la cienega to the freeway.

Comment

Agree.
        HUGE AL

Comment

Thanks taipeiflyer and HUGE AL

I was planning to return rental car at LAX but a taxi will probably know the fastest route to get to LAX.

Whereas I've been led to automotive hell by GPS before

Comment

Rent at Hertz with NeverLost and you should be fine.
            HUGE AL

Comment

Having just spent a few nights in the Andaz I would strongly recommend it to anyone who visits LA. We just had 4 rooms over a weekend, had a great time there and were very well looked after by the staff.

With it's location and 'history' it gets some rather interesting characters staying there.......the rooftop pool is particularly fun...

Comment

If one had to choose between Sheraton LAX or Hilton LAX, which would it be?

Comment

I presume its 1 night only. If that's the case, whomever is cheaper that day.

Don't know about the Sheraton but I've seen the Hilton go for $70-odd on weekends

Comment

Working...
                  X