[SIN] SQ - Silver Kris Lounge (First Class) - T2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SIN] SQ - Silver Kris Lounge (First Class) - T2

If you are travelling F on SQ or *A carriers, is a PPS* travelling on SQ or MI J, is a solitaire* traveling on any carriers regardless of class, you may access the facility.

*Solitaire members when flying with SQ or MI may also invite ONE guest provided that the guest is travelling on the same SQ or MI flight as the solitaire inviter.
    *PPS members when flying with SQ may also invite ONE guest provided that the guest is travelling on the same SQ flight as the PPS inviter.

Note: This is not a designated *G lounge. All non-SQ *G members not falling under the criteria of the descriptions stated in the first paragraph WILL NOT be admitted into the facility with their *G card and instead will be instructed to the SATS Premium Lounge.

Peak hour is 7PM - Midnight daily where a bulk of European, Australia, NZ, Japan, Korea, China flights are departing.

A tour of the facility including photos from my trip report last month:

Entrance - after presenting boarding pass and/or PPS/Solitaire card to the receptionist, enter towards the right hand side.

Tired? Need to take a nap or even overnight? Make a left turn along the hallway from where you previously entered or of course a right turn if you are coming back from the main seating area. Several wave-shaped slumber beds are available for your rest.

Feeling sticky, dirty, tired or in need of body refreshment? Make a right turn along the hallway from where you previously entered or of course a left turn if you are coming back from the main seating area.

Several private shower glassed rooms stocked (always restocked after every use) with towels, toothbrush, combs, soaps, shampoos, etc are ready to clean you up.
    Last edited by Rejuvenated; 25 November 2006, 01:58 PM.
    My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Hungry or thirsty? No worries with plenty of dishes (hot & cold) and beverages to crave one's hunger quench one's thirst including local favorites Laksa, Satay, etc just to name a few.

Bar

Buffet Station

Sushi & Cold Plate Station

Self Serving Beverage Station - sorry no bartenders here.

Comment

Plenty of seating in the main areas to enjoy your meal, wait for your flight, or just to relax your weary body.

Or grab something to read if you didn't bring one or simply are bored of your own.

In need of a semi-private to do the ritual business talks. Sure why not? Head over towards the back of the lounge.

Need to catch up on emails, type reports, or chat on SQTalk for some of us , head over to the business centre equipped with internet PC's, laptop ports, etc.

Comment

Fantastic. Thanks!

Comment

Nice pics, Rejuvenated.
          Just to add that PPS pax, not just Solitaire pax are also allowed to bring a guest when they are flying SQ.
          And according to the handbook, the guest benefit is just when you are flying SQ - not when flying MI.

Comment

StarG, thanks for the correction. Info updated

Administrators, if you feel there is a need to add or make corrections, please feel free to edit as you wish.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
              Nice pics, Rejuvenated.
              Just to add that PPS pax, not just Solitaire pax are also allowed to bring a guest when they are flying SQ.
              And according to the handbook, the guest benefit is just when you are flying SQ - not when flying MI.
              I've taken in a guest who wasn't even on a *A flight. Boarding pass was not checked. I was already inside and came out to guest my friend in. YMMV though, as another time when I arrived with a guest, they checked the guest's boarding pass and made a note in a book behind the counter.

Comment

Laksa
                Breakfast served till the end of this week.

Comment

Ah....these are really comfortable I tell you! 3 hours of solid sleep I had on one of these

Comment

I had four or five hours on one of those at HKIA, but they didn't have the cushiony thing, nor the cushion.

Comment

What is the effective date of the new admittance rules? September 1st?

Comment

Starting today, the food station at SKL F serves laksa.

Comment

I know everyone now only talks about SKL T3. Seems like we forget that there is indeed still SKL F at T2.
                          And, being grounded, it reminds me of millions of good things happened there. I was pleased last June prior to my "no fly" status, the infamous laksa was served that morning. Yummy...

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                            And, being grounded, it reminds me of millions of good things happened there.
                            SKL F T2 has the slumber rooms!

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                              SKL F T2 has the slumber rooms!
                              What's that? Plumber rooms?
                              Hmm should redig the photo collection for the archive here...

Comment

Working...
                              X