Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[KUL main terminal] MH J regional (Rimbun)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I look forward to using this lounge soon!

Comment

Wow... *Jaw drops* MH kicks butt! Hmmm.. MH seems to be ascending very quickly in my "looks-like-a-very-very-good-airline" list...

Comment

Tomorrow is the day..... i'll try it
        There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
        If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

JHM : Wow, your pictures of the Lounge is so nice and clear compared to my crappy ones in my blog. I took it with my Samsung U-600.

The Regional Lounge is really a nice hang-out place with a great view and good service from staff especially when you order from the noodle station. The barista is also there to prepare the drinks from hot chocolate to espresso. The liquor selection is also adequate although Dom Perignon is only served when there's a special occasion and it was the supplier's own collection. However, DP is served at the MAS Platinum Lounge for Platinum Enrich Members. In the first class lounge, handmade gourmet chocolates is now available and you can eat to your heart's content!

Comment

Originally posted by eiling View Post
            JHM : Wow, your pictures of the Lounge is so nice and clear compared to my crappy ones in my blog. I took it with my Samsung U-600.

The Regional Lounge is really a nice hang-out place with a great view and good service from staff especially when you order from the noodle station. The barista is also there to prepare the drinks from hot chocolate to espresso. The liquor selection is also adequate although Dom Perignon is only served when there's a special occasion and it was the supplier's own collection. However, DP is served at the MAS Platinum Lounge for Platinum Enrich Members. In the first class lounge, handmade gourmet chocolates is now available and you can eat to your heart's content!
            Welcome to SQTalk, eling.

You have to give yourself more credit; I thought your pics were great!

And thanks for the interesting info. The MH lounges do sound V enticing, and I hope I get to experience them at some point. Now if only they were more organised and hadn't missed the boat with oneworld all those years ago!
            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Welcome to SQTalk eiling, and thank you for doing the research on the santai spa prices. I hope you didn't mind me putting it up

Comment

Thanks Keith and I'm sure MAS will improve with time.

Thanks SQflyergirl, of course I don't mind you posting the prices. It's for people to know anyways.

Comment

More Rimbun pics

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                    Did you find out what kind of champagne they're serving in there?
                    Laurent Perrier.

This is a tremendous lounge, it really is. Good on you, MH. It actually looks like a great deal of thought has gone into it, unlike others in the region.......//*&^%%^%$....

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                      This is a tremendous lounge, it really is.
                      Wholeheartedly agree. The airline from nearby ought to have a peek inside and take a leaf out of this lounge...

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                        The airline from nearby ought to have a peek inside and take a leaf out of this lounge...
                        Or a few trees even!

Comment

I was told by staff at this lounge that they can only allow people with flights departing from Gates G & H in. Otherwise they would have to use the Satelite lounge.

Even though the latter lounge is old by standards, MH seems to be improving overall notwithstanding the airline corporate image and men's staff uniform though.

I recently flew them in J long haul and was throughly impressed with the seat, food (especially the satay, and nasi lemak), and even IFE. Okay the headphones need improvement, but lets take it one step at a time!

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post
                            I was told by staff at this lounge that they can only allow people with flights departing from Gates G & H in. Otherwise they would have to use the Satelite lounge.
                            That's what I was told when I used it prior to my flight to AMS. They did let me in though.

Comment

Couldn't say enough about this lounge......heaps better than the "Golden lounge" in the satellite. My 3 hours there on Tuesday just flew by.......

Comment

This lounge looks so delish! It is miles better than what we seen offered by SQ's lounges (appearance wise at least!).

Comment

Working...
                                X