[SIN] The Greeen Market - new?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SIN] The Greeen Market - new?

just got my Priority Pass update and there's a feature on SIN T2 called the Green Market. Is this new? reproduced below for ref:

Airport: singapore - Changi, Terminal 2
    Lounge: the green market

Opening Hours: 06:00 - 01:00 daily.

Conditions: Children 3 years and under are admitted free - Smart casual dress at all times - Non-smoking.

Additional Information: Local telephone calls only.

Lounge Facilities: [cant cut and paste icons, but no showers]

Just got it as well. Apparently they have removed the Plaza Premium Lounge in T2.
    God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

I'm quite keen to pay this a visit actually... got a MI flight departing at 20:00 this Friday and was wondering if I should pop into a lounge, I think I just might for research purposes... since BD*G doesn't qualify for Sats

The healthy Jap meals sound tempting, but I was actually saving my stomach for good ol' KUL greasy-unhealthy mamak fare...

Comment

Basically, it's a restaurant serving japanese food - side buffet (fruits, salad, some japanese appetizers and desserts) with a choice of a bento set and drink. Not bad actually! I am not sure about the 'oxygenated' air though....not much impact on me=p
        ________
        John Barnard
        Last edited by j.lin; 13 March 2011, 11:32 AM.

Comment

It sounds like a perfect place for food than KFG or SATS for *G in Y. I gotta get my PP.

Comment

Will be trying it out end of the month on my trip to ICN. Complimentary entry with my Maybank credit card!
            My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Working...
            X