Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPad-specific technical issues

To fellow iPad-using SQTalkers:
    Does your Safari crash when viewing/loading SQT pages with multiple large photos (e.g. TRs)??
    Mine does.

Not a problem in my experience.
    Try to upgrade to the latest firmware if you haven't done so, most of the times errors are fixed after upgrading.

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
      To fellow iPad-using SQTalkers:
      Does your Safari crash when viewing/loading SQT pages with multiple large photos (e.g. TRs)??
      Mine does.
      This actually happened on my Mac and iPhone 4. IIRC I reported the issue in the "SQTalk Acting Up" Thread, but shortly afterwards, the problem went away.
      HUGE AL

Comment

Am on the latest firmware. Think when there is heavy graphics being loaded and you flick/scroll, Safari tends to freak out and shut down...

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
          Am on the latest firmware. Think when there is heavy graphics being loaded and you flick/scroll, Safari tends to freak out and shut down...
          This should not be occurring, but it has been a random problem on some iPads. You may want to take it in.

Also, be sure to backup your SHSH via TinyUmbrella.
          HUGE AL

Comment

There is a new version of IOS (4.2) out within the next week or so, its a major upgrade. I would upgrade to that and see if it fixes it.

Z
            Last edited by FN-GM; 2 November 2010, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Its does for me, not only on Sqtalk, but other forum too, when graphic intensive and I scroll too fast, and further, not only in Safari, but also DownloadHD. have not tried with other browsers though.... One more thing, if there are too many photos in the thread page, some do not load.
              This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
                Its does for me, not only on Sqtalk, but other forum too, when graphic intensive and I scroll too fast, and further, not only in Safari, but also DownloadHD. have not tried with other browsers though.... One more thing, if there are too many photos in the thread page, some do not load.
                That exactly happened with mine too...
                Sometimes it's quite annoying...

Comment

It could be related to ping-out, session timeout or uncorrect TCP/IP data routing.
                  Remember that pictures are hosted on different host from SQtalk's one.
                  There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                  If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Working...
                  X