SQTalk  

Go Back   SQTalk > Singapore Airlines > All About Singapore Airlines

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th January 2019, 10:56 AM   #181
sbs2716g
SQTalk Elite Silver
 
Join Date: 08-Nov-2016
Posts: 86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddevil0728 View Post
Is it just me or is there a new website layout?
Only for main page. The booking page still got of errors. Click next day and it go back to the original booking page (need to fill in again). Some time it work. But most of the time it go back. Loading is slow also. Even MAS website load /work better
sbs2716g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2019, 12:40 AM   #182
reddevil0728
SQTalk Elite Gold
 
Join Date: 28-Dec-2010
Posts: 236
Default

seems like the change in homepage cause this issue.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ue-to-11089346

they reverted to the old layout as the time of posting
reddevil0728 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2019, 02:24 PM   #183
scooby5
SQTalk PPS Club
 
scooby5's Avatar
 
Join Date: 20-Jun-2008
Location: Singapore
Programs: KF-Gold
Posts: 867
Send a message via MSN to scooby5 Send a message via Yahoo to scooby5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddevil0728 View Post
seems like the change in homepage cause this issue.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ue-to-11089346

they reverted to the old layout as the time of posting

Not for the first time has it been possible to log in and see details of another member's account and bookings.
scooby5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2019, 11:30 PM   #184
cscs1956
SQTalk PPS Club
 
Join Date: 18-Jun-2007
Posts: 655
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby5 View Post
Not for the first time has it been possible to log in and see details of another member's account and bookings.
Same experience from my friend. When he login, he actually see somebody else booking except his. Is a database issue, believe he can actually cancel the booking of other behalf.
cscs1956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2019, 05:34 AM   #185
SQfanatic
SQTalk Solitaire PPS
 
Join Date: 05-Nov-2008
Location: SFO
Programs: KrisFlyer
Posts: 1,872
Default

Even though I've vaguely discussed in other threads about TR going to TRV from May of this year, when I put SFO-TRV, the error message I get is "We're unable to process your request now. Please try again later or call your local Singapore Airlines office". At first, I thought this message was basically an error from the website, which can lead someone to believe the website may be down. Apparently, not so, it looks like with the MI/TR transfers, it's not possible to book the same way as you would before when MI operated.

SQ should just remove that city altogether if people believe it will not be served by them anymore or just return a message saying it's not a valid operating city.
SQfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2019, 09:46 AM   #186
sbs2716g
SQTalk Elite Silver
 
Join Date: 08-Nov-2016
Posts: 86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQfanatic View Post
Even though I've vaguely discussed in other threads about TR going to TRV from May of this year, when I put SFO-TRV, the error message I get is "We're unable to process your request now. Please try again later or call your local Singapore Airlines office". At first, I thought this message was basically an error from the website, which can lead someone to believe the website may be down. Apparently, not so, it looks like with the MI/TR transfers, it's not possible to book the same way as you would before when MI operated.

SQ should just remove that city altogether if people believe it will not be served by them anymore or just return a message saying it's not a valid operating city.
Right now , TRV is still serve by MI. So pax still can book SFO-TRV or some other destination to TRV. So they can’t remove now until scoot officially take over. If SQ remove now, then from Jan to May, they can’t sell any seats on SIN-TRV.
sbs2716g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2019, 10:02 AM   #187
davidfusq
SQTalk Elite Gold
 
Join Date: 03-Jun-2017
Location: SIN
Programs: SQKF
Posts: 138
Default

Note that from 8 December 2018, flight search and online check-in for all SilkAir flights will be redirected to singaporeair.com. Silk Air apps also had been discontinued on that day.
davidfusq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2019, 08:04 PM   #188
Boy
SQTalker
 
Join Date: 21-Apr-2018
Posts: 13
Default

Can anyone login to their Krisflyer account through www.singaporeair.com ? I can't seem to log in. Tried it on multiple browsers. The only way to login seems to be to wait for some Google captcha stuff, which doesn't always appear.

EDIT: It works now. I guess they must be doing something yesterday. Still slow though.

Last edited by Boy; 12th January 2019 at 05:50 PM..
Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2019, 03:42 PM   #189
SQfanatic
SQTalk Solitaire PPS
 
Join Date: 05-Nov-2008
Location: SFO
Programs: KrisFlyer
Posts: 1,872
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbs2716g View Post
Right now , TRV is still serve by MI. So pax still can book SFO-TRV or some other destination to TRV. So they canít remove now until scoot officially take over. If SQ remove now, then from Jan to May, they canít sell any seats on SIN-TRV.
I'm talking about when TR takes over after May. Right now it won't be an issue for the time being booking SQ/MI flights
SQfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2019, 08:58 PM   #190
sbs2716g
SQTalk Elite Silver
 
Join Date: 08-Nov-2016
Posts: 86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQfanatic View Post
I'm talking about when TR takes over after May. Right now it won't be an issue for the time being booking SQ/MI flights
From all your posts, you are talking about now which you canít find flight to TRV for may onwards. And you were saying that SQ should remove TRV now. Didnít you?
sbs2716g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2019, 01:03 PM   #191
tth_ben
SQTalk Elite Silver
 
Join Date: 19-Dec-2016
Posts: 86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQfanatic View Post
I'm talking about when TR takes over after May. Right now it won't be an issue for the time being booking SQ/MI flights
Why do you still do this? It's 2019. You're (presumably) much older now.
tth_ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Techadmin: Luke | Hosting: www.lomag.net