cathay talk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cathay talk?

Okay, I know this is SQ talk, but I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to Cathay Talk, as it seems to have vanished.

It's been off for a few days yes. I would guess server problems?

Comment

CATHAY TALK off air for a while !

Hi people

CATHAYTALK's Host site is down. I have been trying to get in touch of our Webmaster but he seems to have taken a long easter break.

In the meantime, I am open to suggestions for other hosting site possibilities.

CATHAYTALK was started by a few disgrunted FT members in 2005 when FT took a turn against CX loyalists. It has attracted members who are not normally FT or SQT people and has survived on its own.

But as one of the moderators/admin people who is not very techhie, I do not know how to update the site or have all the bells and whistles like this site can.

Maybe its time to relaunch CATHAYTALK to a new level.

Opinions and suggestions (as to hosting sites) would be appreciated.

Thank you

GUY BETSY
      Co-founder of CathayTalk

Comment

GB,

All the best and hope that your site gets back up on its' feet again soon!

Comment

Perhaps the founders of SQTalk could consider creating a special sub-forum to host our CathayTalk friends while they iron out their technical issues?

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
            Perhaps the founders of SQTalk could consider creating a special sub-forum to host our CathayTalk friends while they iron out their technical issues?
            I would vote for this.

Comment

According to our webmaster, the CathayTalk site was apparently hacked and all info lost. We are still trying to ressurrect it. Or not. I'll know for sure if anything is salvageable... otherwise...

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post
                According to our webmaster, the CathayTalk site was apparently hacked and all info lost. We are still trying to ressurrect it. Or not. I'll know for sure if anything is salvageable... otherwise...
                Good luck GB! Hope you haven't lost too much data.

Comment

if you need a usability / design adviser ... i currently have holidays and would be happy to help
                  Home is where your heart is.

Comment

maybe....you can ask SQTalk Founders where they host??

Comment

Working...
                    X