[SIN] SIN SQ Lounge Access & Overnight Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SIN] SIN SQ Lounge Access & Overnight Questions

Planning to fly UA from SFO down to SIN, since it will be a late night arrival at T1, & I'm holding the next day morning SQ Business Class flight to BKK, as a Solitarie PPS, will I able to get in either T2 or T3 SQ 1st class lounge to stay overnight?

On return, BKK flight back to SIN in the evening, connect to the next day early morning UA onward back to SFO, will I able to get in either T2 or T3 SQ 1st class lounge to stay overnight if I'm holding a UA Business / Economy Class boarding pass even though I'm a Solitarie PPS?

As SIN=>HKG=>SFO UA Business Class still on wait list. Any Star Alliance lounge in T1 is open for 24 hours...?

Being a Solitaire PPS, with SQ business class ticket (for the next morning) you should be able to access SKL F in T2 or T3.
    For the return though, with UA Business Class/Economy Class boarding pass, you will only be able to enter SKL C (by virtue of *A Business Class boarding pass) or KF*G lounge (by virtue of TPPS membership).

Comment

For anything over 6 hours, I would strongly recommend a room in the Transit Hotel. You will feel so much more properly rested on an actual bed in a room where you can sleep, rather than some weird couchette or chaise lounge.

Comment

So that means there won't be any Star Alliance / UA lounge in T1? Or they are opening for 24 hours...?

Comment

Unless I'm mistaken, UA arrives/departs from T3 now...
          matt_will_fix_it

Comment

So is SQ lounge in T3 also open for 24 hours just like T2?

Comment

Originally posted by SQTalker View Post
              So is SQ lounge in T3 also open for 24 hours just like T2?
              Yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by SQTalker View Post
                Planning to fly UA from SFO down to SIN, since it will be a late night arrival at T1, & I'm holding the next day morning SQ Business Class flight to BKK, as a Solitarie PPS, will I able to get in either T2 or T3 SQ 1st class lounge to stay overnight?

On return, BKK flight back to SIN in the evening, connect to the next day early morning UA onward back to SFO, will I able to get in either T2 or T3 SQ 1st class lounge to stay overnight if I'm holding a UA Business / Economy Class boarding pass even though I'm a Solitarie PPS?

As SIN=>HKG=>SFO UA Business Class still on wait list. Any Star Alliance lounge in T1 is open for 24 hours...?
                Glad to hear that you are back traveling again!
                You have given the answer by the experts here.
                Anyhow, both T2 and T3 SKL opens 24 hours. Yes in T2 you still find the slumberette. But personally, since you are arriving around midnight, and usually I am not that sleepy, I will stay at T3 SKL. And if you want to lay down, there is that flat sofa in the C side of SKL T3. (See the picture in the SKL T3 C side thread).
                Of course if you want to, and room is available, you can go to Transit Hotel at T3, which is better than the one in T2 or T1.

For your return, if you are in UA Y, I believe you can not use SKL, just the KrisFlier Gold lounge (even though you are Solitaire). If you have C BP on UA, then you can go to SKL C, where UA C pax are allowed to use. Your Solitaire doesn't count here.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                  (See the picture in the SKL T3 C side thread).
                  Thanks, you mean this...

http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3571

Comment

Yes. It's a flat bed compare to the slumberette.

Comment

Sorry to dig up kind of old thread, but I think this will be the best place to ask a question regarding SKL at SIN.

I'll fly through SIN next month on SQ C.
                      I know C BP doesn't get to invite a friend, but I recall reading somewhere (might be TOF?) that if one is *G and flying SQ C, then (s)he could invite a guest?
                      Is it true, or do I have to go to KFG lounge to invite a guest?

Comment

Originally posted by kkjay77 View Post
                        Sorry to dig up kind of old thread, but I think this will be the best place to ask a question regarding SKL at SIN.

I'll fly through SIN next month on SQ C.
                        I know C BP doesn't get to invite a friend, but I recall reading somewhere (might be TOF?) that if one is *G and flying SQ C, then (s)he could invite a guest?
                        Is it true, or do I have to go to KFG lounge to invite a guest?
                        No guest if you are *G unless your *G happens to be PPS, if not you'll be directed to the KF G lounge if you want to guest someone in.

Comment

Just curious - can we bring guest if we are on biz? No PPS etc.

Comment

Originally posted by KC* View Post
                            Business BP alone doesn't allow one to invite a guest.

Comment

Originally posted by KC* View Post
                              Does the J ticket holder have *G status? If not, it's up to the dragon lady to decide.

Comment

Working...
                              X