MUC LH Lounges closing on 16 May until September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MUC LH Lounges closing on 16 May until September

The sign invites pax to use the lounges in the Schengen area at G24 and G28. Possibly an option for those starting SQ flights in MUC but more trouble than it's worth for those getting off SQ327 for an hour on the way from MAN.

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    The sign invites pax to use the lounges in the Schengen area at G24 and G28. Possibly an option for those starting SQ flights in MUC but more trouble than it's worth for those getting off SQ327 for an hour on the way from MAN.
    Oh, great, Schengen lounges are going to be a zoo. I'll report back in a couple of weeks as I've got a BHX-FRA-TXL-MUC-BHX to do.

Comment

Are they removing the Barvarian bar in the non-Schengen area?
      God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

These are ALL LH lounges? Damn!
        HUGE AL

Comment

Ouch that is going to be inconvenient.

I have Mrs Albtaross710 going through there in SQ F in August. Will she get a convenient lounge access?
          Last edited by Albatross710; 23 May 2011, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by iainbhx View Post
            Oh, great, Schengen lounges are going to be a zoo. I'll report back in a couple of weeks as I've got a BHX-FRA-TXL-MUC-BHX to do.
            Surprisingly enough, the Schengen Business Lounge was not a zoo. It was fairly full, but there was still a reasonable amount of seating and it wasn't too cramped.

Lovely poppyseed cheesecake on offer as well.

Comment

I am in the new refurbed F side of this lounge and the difference is remarkable. It really has been upgraded. There are far more tables to eat, much more space and they have even got a bar, with bar staff!, a cocktail menu and the other standard bar drinks you can choose from.

Added to the new lounge in FRA I was in recently, and finally free wifi, LH really do seem to have finally 'got it' with lounges. Granted they were previously poor efforts, dreadful in the case of FRA, but fairs fair, they are now much better.

Comment

I am in the new refurbed F side of this lounge and the difference is remarkable. It really has been upgraded. There are far more tables to eat, much more space and they have even got a bar, with bar staff!, a cocktail menu and the other standard bar drinks you can choose from.

Added to the new lounge in FRA I was in recently, and finally free wifi, LH really do seem to have finally 'got it' with lounges. Granted they were previously poor efforts, dreadful in the case of FRA, but fairs fair, they are now much better.
                Fingers crossed that SQ F in T2 will give LH F customers a similar upgraded experience once the lounge is refurbished.

Comment

Granted they were previously poor efforts, dreadful in the case of FRA, but fairs fair, they are now much better.
                  How so? Other than the tubs being worked on the last time I was in FRA, I thought they rocked!

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
                  Fingers crossed that SQ F in T2 will give LH F customers a similar upgraded experience once the lounge is refurbished.
                  Yeah, I'd be willing to bet large sums that they won't.
                  HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
                  X