Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does SQ operates any arrival lounges at any airport?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does SQ operates any arrival lounges at any airport?

From what I know BA and VS operates arrival lounges at LHR. What about SQ?

Originally posted by reddevil0728 View Post
    None. Some have reported success using Silver Kris lounge at SIN upon arrival, but it is not officially allowed. It depends on how busy the lounge is at that time and the mood of the lounge attendant.

Comment

At LHR T3, SQ provides R pax/TPP from SQ322 the use of the Virgin Revivals Lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by eriond View Post
        At LHR T3, SQ provides R pax/TPP from SQ322 the use of the Virgin Revivals Lounge.
        wats R/TPP

Comment

wats R/TPP
          R is the fare code for Suites. TPP is Solitare PPS if I've not mistaken.

Comment

I have not tried, but you might get lounge access at JFK as at least some of the lounges SQ uses there are airside. Another factor on your side is the fact that in the USA there is generally less obsession with lounges being for departures only.

If you have Priority Pass, any lounge you can access can be used as an arrivals lounge IIRC. I don't believe there is a requirement of a departing flight, just same day travel (as also required for the AmEx Plat/Centurion lounge program).

Comment

Working...
            X