Transit in Doha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transit in Doha

I'm trying to book a tix from LHR to SIN with a 45min transit in Doha. Wonder if that's possible.. seems like Qatar's allowing such a tight connection. Anyone has got experience with that?

Originally posted by SQ_fanatic View Post
    I'm trying to book a tix from LHR to SIN with a 45min transit in Doha. Wonder if that's possible.. seems like Qatar's allowing such a tight connection. Anyone has got experience with that?
    With the current DOH set-up of bus transfers, you would probably need a straight transfer to your next flight. Should be no problem though, they should have somebody waiting for you when you get off the plane. Which class of service are you trying to book?
    /Desert Traveller

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Traveller View Post
      With the current DOH set-up of bus transfers, you would probably need a straight transfer to your next flight. Should be no problem though, they should have somebody waiting for you when you get off the plane. Which class of service are you trying to book?
      Economy...

Comment

Originally posted by SQ_fanatic View Post
        Economy...
        It's definitely a tight connection and you should be prepared to miss it if you do book it. How long would you need to wait for the next flight if you were to miss the connection? And can you afford to wait?
        /Desert Traveller

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Traveller View Post
          It's definitely a tight connection and you should be prepared to miss it if you do book it. How long would you need to wait for the next flight if you were to miss the connection? And can you afford to wait?
          If it is "official" connecting flight (i.e. QR sell it as pair), shouldn't they factor in the tight connecting flight?
          visit my blog

Comment

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
            If it is "official" connecting flight (i.e. QR sell it as pair), shouldn't they factor in the tight connecting flight?
            They do, but on a 45 minute connection even a relatively small delay on the first leg could cause one to miss the next flight.
            /Desert Traveller

Comment

Working...
            X