SQTalkers in the shipping / maritime industry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
    Here's a dining room (or we call mess room) for an idea of what goes on onboard...
    I assume this is a car carrier...

Comment

Thanks for sharing, kapitan and N_Architect

Comment

Originally posted by N_Architect View Post
        I assume this is a car carrier...
        Yes, she is a car carrier..... but of course, we only have car carriers...
        This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Yes, she is a car carrier..... but of course, we only have car carriers...
          Waiting anxiously for your Stockholm report, where I would visit at least twice a year to be at Head office.....
          Aha... Stockholm... Another "W" fan here, then... (of course it's a 'different' type of "W"...)

Comment

Aha... Stockholm... Another "W" fan here, then... (of course it's a 'different' type of "W"...)

Yes, we are the green and white W....... the other W is the red and white, which is of course our partners....

Comment

Just came back from sea trials.

Does anybody think a TR on that subject would make sense?
              Yes, please. I'll still classify it as a TR since its a trip out to sea

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                Yes, please. I'll still classify it as a TR since its a trip out to sea
                All right, I'll do it (I wanted to, anyway). But not yet, it may take some time. Next sea trials is end of March, by the way (a bit far away).

Comment

Anouther side of the Maritime Industry

Hi All

Just been reading the information on here, didnt realise this section existed.

Anyway im a Chief Engineer working in the super yacht industry, so a bit different to what has been on here before ( great reports though)

Will try and get some pictures if people are interested.

Regards

Spanners and bolts

Comment

Originally posted by spannersandbolts View Post
                    Hi All

Just been reading the information on here, didnt realise this section existed.

Anyway im a Chief Engineer working in the super yacht industry, so a bit different to what has been on here before ( great reports though)

Regards

Spanners and bolts

Hello Chief,

Bridge here, Captain speaking, Full Ahead on all engines please.....

Comment

Hello Chief,

Bridge here, Captain speaking, Full Ahead on all engines please.....

Comment

Originally posted by spannersandbolts View Post

Regards

Spanners and bolts
                        I think that would be much appreciated, spannerandbolts.
                        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Last edited by spannersandbolts; 19 January 2009, 08:06 PM. Reason: photo upload problems

Comment

Last edited by spannersandbolts; 19 January 2009, 08:07 PM. Reason: photo upload problems

Comment

Last edited by spannersandbolts; 19 January 2009, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Pictures above

Hi Guys

First time posting pictures so trying to work out how best to do it.

Anyway first pic is of the Motor Yacht in Scotland

Second Pic is the guest dinning area (but not set up for guests onboard)

Third pic is one of 2 baths onboard ( none in my cabin though)

The pics are all from the Yacht im working on at the moment, She is 35m long 9m Beam 420 GT and Lloyds registered. Main Engines are CAT 3408 with a cruising speed of 10.5 Knots.

Will try and get some more pics soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X