Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ginn Reunion Resort - Reunion, Florida

Ginn Reunion Resort
    This resort was the place I stayed at when I was in Florida, Aug '07. http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2213
    The room I stayed in was a villa. It had three bedrooms, kitchen, living room, and balcony. There were two swimming pools close by, one on the roof top and the other right outside of the balcony. There are other rooms in the Grande and various places around the resort. It is a golf resort and also home to I believe a LPGA tour. There is also free concierge around the resort (you need it the place is 2300 acres). This resort is also 10mins away from Disney World and 5mins away from Publix and 7-Eleven. If you don't want to cook the resort also has a lounge, a fancy restaurant called "Forte", Club house, and a pool side lounge.

My room but i got my cousin to pose

Washroom which was attached to my room

Living room, Kitchen and more bed rooms

The outside

Contiuation

Sorry about so many pictures.

The Food
    Caesar Salad (From: Forte)

Fresh Oysters (From: Forte)

Ratatouille (From: Forte) Remember that Disney cartoon Ratatouille?

Zesty Shark Meat with Green Salad and Champagne Grapes (Made by ME!)

Overall this resort is probably the best hotel/resort I've stayed at and 2nd being Pathumwan Princess Hotel in Bangkok beside MBK. The staff were very responsive and curteous. There were a lot of personal touches that made this place top notch like "Personal thank you cards for visiting certain places like Forte(which cost an arm and a leg to eat at) and the cleaning lady make towel origami's to make our room more decorative. The only thing I was dissappointed at was that I couldn't stay here any longer because I had to go back to school. This place is not only for adults, kids will also enjoy themselves because there is also a waterpark which I did not get a chance to visit because of time constraints at Disney World. The biggest rooms can fit up to 12 people and this is also a gated community so you will get your peace and quiet if you want to relax. GREAT PLACE!

Comment

Working...
    X