Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Definition of "night" flight (for F amenity kit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS

But you will have to take a flight with VVIP to FRA to get it
    Last edited by DeltaFlyingProf; 1 April 2008, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post
      I only used one of the PJs. I can give you the other one if that will console you!
      But you will have to take a flight with VVIP to FRA to get it
      It's nice of you to offer. But no thanks.
      FRA? Hmm that's somewhere I should stay away at the moment. It makes my stomach churning around.

Comment

The little SQ bird (and you know how accurate they are!!!) told me you will not be allowed on another A380 unless you bow to the VVIP all the way to FRA

Comment

The little SQ bird (and you know how accurate they are!!!) told me you will not be allowed on another A380 unless you bow to the VVIP all the way to FRA
          No wonder I had a disappointing SQ25 recently. Not enough bowing I guess.
          More insults to the injury, once I got into SIN, little birds whispered the news that a LPP from Singapore have moved to Canada...

Comment

SQ16 SIN>ICN>SFO

I'm scheduled for SQ16 in July from SIN>SFO. I'm coming off the MLE>SIN redeye flight arriving a few hours earlier. Are you saying that though I am in first class, I won't get an amenity kit nor pajamas (can I have my bed made?) until we leave ICN?

I'm going to be dead tired and will want to sleep ASAP upon departure. Will SQ not accomodate this in First class, since it's a day flight under 7 hours??? To me, SIN>ICN>SFO is a ~17 hour flight with a 1 hour technical stop!

Comment

Originally posted by getonline View Post
              I'm scheduled for SQ16 in July from SIN>SFO. I'm coming off the MLE>SIN redeye flight arriving a few hours earlier. Are you saying that though I am in first class, I won't get an amenity kit nor pajamas (can I have my bed made?) until we leave ICN?

I'm going to be dead tired and will want to sleep ASAP upon departure. Will SQ not accomodate this in First class, since it's a day flight under 7 hours??? To me, SIN>ICN>SFO is a ~17 hour flight with a 1 hour technical stop!
              I am sure you can say you are flying onward to SFO and you'd like the PJs on the first segment. I think they'd be happy to oblige. They may ask you to tell the next crew you already got your PJs, but at least you get them when you want them.

Comment

Originally posted by getonline View Post

I am sure you can say you are flying onward to SFO and you'd like the PJs on the first segment. I think they'd be happy to oblige. They may ask you to tell the next crew you already got your PJs, but at least you get them when you want them.
                As far as I remember, since SQ16 changed to 77W, when taking SIN-ICN there is no amenity kits nor PJs distributed. Twice I think I had the chance to be alone in F and had the new crew on board 77W. We looked through the cabinets and could not find any. They were loaded later on at ICN.
                But who knows...

Note: So you know now why I travel heavy. A PJ in the carryon.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                  As far as I remember, since SQ16 changed to 77W, when taking SIN-ICN there is no amenity kits nor PJs distributed. Twice I think I had the chance to be alone in F and had the new crew on board 77W. We looked through the cabinets and could not find any. They were loaded later on at ICN.
                  But who knows...

Note: So you know now why I travel heavy. A PJ in the carryon.
                  To resurrect an old thread.

What about an "evening" flight per SQ defintion? Those ex China flights at around 1600hours with flight time ~6hrs. Do they have the amenity kits too?

Comment

Originally posted by kaysquare View Post

What about an "evening" flight per SQ defintion? Those ex China flights at around 1600hours with flight time ~6hrs. Do they have the amenity kits too?
                    2 months ago I was on SQ 833 that leaves PVG at around 16.30, I didn't get the amenity kits and I didn't ask for any. Maybe you can try asking for one from the crews, I'm sure they will give it to you if there is any.

Comment

Originally posted by kaysquare View Post

No amenity kits on those flights.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                        No amenity kits on those flights.
                        thanks for clearing that up StarG

Comment

BOM / DEL flights that depart at 7 / 8pm dont get the kits.

But the return at 11pm gets the kits.

Comment

I flew SYD-SIN on Suites recently and received PJs but no amenity kit. This was SQ 232, leaving around midday and is about 7 hours.
                            Fly well,
                            Travel safe,
                            And have a pleasant journey.

Comment

Bump! What about SIN-SYD on SQ231 departing 0045?

Comment

Originally posted by eminere™ View Post
                                Bump! What about SIN-SYD on SQ231 departing 0045?
                                Should be PJ eligible flight.
                                AFAIK all SYD flights are PJ & kits eligible.

Comment

Working...
                                X