Latest Toys and Stuff on SQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StarG View Post
    I have an extra rugrat series toy - a girl with yellow hair holding a flower.
    My daughter got two and didn't want this one.
    Oooh, my niece gets dibs on that (even though globetrekker84 could practice his come-on / chat-up lines on it ; just teasing, gt84 ). StarG, YGPM.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Blonde girly doll taken.
      Anybody wants the starfish? I have two extras.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
        Blonde girly doll taken.
        Anybody wants the starfish? I have two extras.
        Is it all right if I ask for the extras again? I'll try not to tell my niece and nephew about the uncanny resemblance to germs.

YGPM.

(P.S. I feel like I'm on ebay! )
        Last edited by jjpb3; 27 November 2006, 12:40 AM.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Of course it is all right. Only if you promise not to tell.

Edited to add: I just checked the items and it turned out that I only have ONE extra Starfish for now. Sorry about that.
          Last edited by StarG; 27 November 2006, 12:44 AM.

Comment

New Toys

From the News Release 13 Mar 2007:

Fly With Your Favourite Characters From Charlotte's Web Only On Singapore Airlines!
            13 March 2007

This March and April, Charlotte and the ever-adorable Wilbur the pig from the hit children’s movie, Charlotte’s Web, will accompany young travellers onboard Singapore Airlines.

Besides the adorable plush toy, children will be entertained by the various activity packs which includes games such as Spot the difference, Tick Tack Toe, Connect the dots and a 3D farm.

Charlotte and friends, and the activity kits are available on all flights to and from Singapore (with the exception of the Singapore-Kuala Lumpur service). In addition, children can catch the movie – Charlotte’s Web on Singapore Airline’s KrisWorld Inflight Entertainment System’s dedicated Young Ones channel.

Children of all ages will also stay entertained by the wide range of the latest movies, including Happy Feet, Flushed Away and The Incredibles, or have their pick of the most popular television programmes and cartoons including all time favourites SpongeBob SquarePants and the Rugrats.

Children can also enjoy music from the wide range of CDs which includes High School Musical and Disney Mania 4 or pit their gaming skills against each other, selecting from one of the largest game menus in the sky. Games include Disney’s Winnie The Pooh, Pokémon™ Gold, Tik Rack Toe and Bejeweled.

School-going children may also try learning a few foreign phrases before they arrive at their destinations with KrisWorld’s every popular interactive language learning programme Berlitz® Word Traveler that features 22 languages.

Editor’s Note:

Based on the classic children's novel by E.B. White, Charlotte’s Web is a story revolving around a little pig named Wilbur. Fern (a little girl on the farm where Wilbur is born) is one of only two living beings who see that Wilbur is a special animal. She then decides to raise him, the runt of the litter, into a terrific and healthy pig.

As Wilbur moves into a new barn, he begins another profound and unlikely friendship with a spider named Charlotte. Their bond inspires the animals around them to come together as a family.

When word gets out that Wilbur's days are numbered, it seems nothing short of a miracle can save his life. A determined Charlotte spins words into her web in an effort to convince the farmer that Wilbur is "some pig" and is worth saving.

Charlotte's Web is an animal fable that deals with several important aspects of a happy life: friendship, heroism, constancy, and death.

Comment

Sorry to be a bit OT. Some examples of kids activity packs from CX:

For youngsters (boy) age 7-12 ex-HKG flights:

For juniors (girl) age 3-6 for ex-HKG flights:

Comment

New Cartoon Network Children's Toys

From the first of December 2007, a new Cartoon Network range of toys will be available on all intercontinental flights. This range includes "Powerpuff Girls" and "Ben 10". "Powerpuff Girls" and "Ben 10" will also be shown on Krisworld.

For regional flights, the current range of Dora and Spongebob Squarepants toys will continue to be distributed. The new Cartoon Network range of toys will only be available upon depletion of existing stock.
                All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

"Powerpuff Girls"
                  I always have to grin reading this name. It sounds quite strange to people who speak German because "Puff" means whorehouse in German. No wonder it isn't shown in GER
                  Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

Oh I love Powerpuff Girls, but I still missed the Snoopy. I wish they can bring back the Snoopy soft toys for some of us who still young at heart

Comment

Originally posted by singaporu_kooku View Post
                      ..., but I still missed the Snoopy. I wish they can bring back the Snoopy soft toys for some of us who still young at heart
                      I remembered Snoopy had gone for a while. After paying lots of money for the rights to Peanuts (Snoopy) characters, SQ realized that 'dogs' are not quite accepted by some pax, More importantly, a lot of kids do not know the Peanuts Characters!

Comment

I heard about that, CGK. Many kids these days do not know what Snoopy is, hence SQ's decision to abandon Peanuts characters. I don't understand the fascination with Spongebob characters though

Comment

I heard about that, CGK. Many kids these days do not know what Snoopy is, hence SQ's decision to abandon Peanuts characters. I don't understand the fascination with Spongebob characters though
                          Nor do I. The toys do come in useful when I am on a tight overseas trip and I suddenly remembered to get something for my little one. The FSS and FS are always helpful and willing to give me some toy to bring home.

Comment

Probably because he aint got no pants?

Comment

Originally posted by up and away View Post
                              Probably because he aint got no pants?
                              No pants??

Which show are you watching?

Last edited by MovieMan; 2 December 2007, 04:21 AM.

Comment

Ever watched the start of the show?

Comment

Working...
                                X