Outrageous: Waiting Times above 3 hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outrageous: Waiting Times above 3 hours

SIA management seems to be utterly unprepared that all of their announcements (new destinations, new VTL - literally every day) is having one major consequence: bookings and ticket sales.

SIA stock price jumps and who is "surprised" by "unexpected" demand: Singapore Airlines.

Waiting times for mere mortals are three hours and more on the hotline. PPS Solitaire are told to expect waiting times of 60 minutes. PPS Connect texted me after 6 hours: no staff to call back.

For a company that has received billions of dollars of public subsidies, this is unacceptable.

Kudos to all the overworked souls in the call centres: you are doing great and I feel sorry that management seems to be exempted from any responsibility.

I believe that with slower tickets sales in the past year, they have cut down on the call center staff. No point keeping full staff strength.

Obviously, with these sudden announcement, there bound to be increase in call volume. Just give them some time to sort it out.

Comment

I called last night about 8pm SG time. Waiting time, about 10min despite the automated message saying it could be an hour.

This was even faster than normal pre-COVID times where I could often wait much longer.

Comment

Originally posted by scooby5 View Post
        I called last night about 8pm SG time. Waiting time, about 10min despite the automated message saying it could be an hour.

This was even faster than normal pre-COVID times where I could often wait much longer.
        Let me enlighten you with the new official SMS from Singapore Airlines when you request PPS Connect as a TPP13:

"We will do our best to get back to you within 3 business days"

Flight attendants get penalised for the smallest deviations from protocoll and management is unable to manage the mess after one week and no consequences.

Shameful!

Comment

I just received this message too. Very frustrating.
          Last edited by Peasant; 14 October 2021, 04:09 PM.

Comment

I received the same message too yesterday afternoon at 16:37PM. I decided to call and was expecting to wait a few hours but got through within 8 minutes.

Comment

Working...
            X