Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am guessing all First Class menus are now standardized like the 77W F menus.
    The image is placed on the first inside page, as the covers are slipped into the leather folder.

Comment

I have it in front of me now, and that's exactly the case StarG

Comment

Added Suites 08/2008 to post #4.

Comment

Comment

OP edited to include Oct 2008 pic from SQ LPP. Thanks.

Comment

Suites 2008-2009

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                Updated post #4, thanks!

Comment

Understood the reason why F/R covers are now monochrome, but still... I miss the colorful covers of the past.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                    Understood the reason why F/R covers are now monochrome, but still... I miss the colorful covers of the past.
                    Sorry for the delay in posting this (I have been suitably chastised ), but just for you StarG, may I present the menu from SQ862 SIN-HKG for Chinese New Year:

The Lunar New Year has arrived, and to usher in the festivities, we invite you to savour the tantalising dishes specially prepared for this occasion.

Celebrations begin with the customary tossing of the Yusheng salad to wish you good health and prosperity in the year ahead. According to tradition, the higher you toss the salad, the more fortune you will enjoy - and what better place to do so, than at 35,000 feet in the air.

And to complement the delectable treats, our international wine connoisseurs have also selected a list of fine wines for a toast to a year of great joy and goodwill.

Happy Lunar New Year and bon appetit!

Sorry the quality of my camera doesn't fully justify the subject matter (don't have access to a scanner), here's a slightly closer and cropped view of the colour page:

Last edited by nickbot; 15 February 2009, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Thank you, nickbot, for completing the series.

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                        Sorry for the delay in posting this (I have been suitably chastised ), but just for you StarG, may I present the menu from SQ862 SIN-HKG for Chinese New Year:

The Lunar New Year has arrived, and to usher in the festivities, we invite you to savour the tantalising dishes specially prepared for this occasion.

Celebrations begin with the customary tossing of the Yusheng salad to wish you good health and prosperity in the year ahead. According to tradition, the higher you toss the salad, the more fortune you will enjoy - and what better place to do so, than at 35,000 feet in the air.

And to complement the delectable treats, our international wine connoisseurs have also selected a list of fine wines for a toast to a year of great joy and goodwill.

Happy Lunar New Year and bon appetit!

Sorry the quality of my camera doesn't fully justify the subject matter (don't have access to a scanner), here's a slightly closer and cropped view of the colour page:

Thanks mr. nickbot.

Comment

March 2009

Comment

JULY 2009

Comment

Thank you, blast-off.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                                Thank you, blast-off.
                                Thanks to the

Comment