[PEN] SQ - SKL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
    I have been there and have photos from a trip end-April. Will try to put them up soon.

It looks pretty much the same as posted by that mysterious CGK...
    Oh, I see. Looks like a decent lounge then. Any idea about the MH lounge there?

Thanks

Comment

Generous portions of chicken seems to be the order of the day...

Comment

Thanks for the photos, Kyo. It looks like a decent lounge to me.

But I'll go check out reviews of MH's one there as well.

Comment

I also have photos of those but can only put them up when I get back to SIN tmrw, if you still need them... it's a wider lounge, with more food offerings and toilets internally. Also a tarmac view.

I'd say it's marginally better than SQ's. But not by much.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
            I also have photos of those but can only put them up when I get back to SIN tmrw, if you still need them... it's a wider lounge, with more food offerings and toilets internally. Also a tarmac view.

I'd say it's marginally better than SQ's. But not by much.
            Oh, photos of the MH lounge there would be nice but only if its convenient to upload them. Don't bother if its a hassle

I expected MH's would be better there. I'm thinking of going up on SQ and returning on MH since they codeshare on that route anyway

Comment

Got back heaps late, will post MH lounge photos this evening as the photos are on the backup drive...

Comment

Originally posted by concept|infinit View Post
                I'm thinking of going up on SQ and returning on MH since they codeshare on that route anyway
                OT... I hope you do know that its going to cost you a ridiculous amount of money to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                  OT... I hope you do know that its going to cost you a ridiculous amount of money to do that.
                  Could it be they've had a change in pricing policies? Looking at it now it seems the J fares are the same (S$669 inclusive of taxes) for the flights on SQ, MH and MI when I made a dummy booking on SQ's website for SIN-PEN

Kyo: No worries at all, only if its convenient. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X