[NRT] NH - ANA Lounge (First Class)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
    NH F in March or April (can't remember) to LAX.
    So are we FINALLY meeting up then? I can DO that.
    HUGE AL

Comment

Reporting Live: everything is the same. Service still rocks!

I will now head to the showers to grab my L'Occitane Kit.
      HUGE AL

Comment

"Everything is the same", including FAUCHON ice cream?

I'll be taking SQ11/12 in F next month and can not wait!!!

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
        Reporting Live: everything is the same. Service still rocks!

I will now head to the showers to grab my L'Occitane Kit.

Comment

The ice cream is now hidden in the back and they are smaller sizes, but you can request the same old flavors.
          HUGE AL

Comment

The ice cream is now hidden in the back and they are smaller sizes, but you can request the same old flavors.
            What do you mean by hidden in the back? I remember all the time that if I wanted an ice cream, I had to ask one of the ladies, and she would go inside. Of course sometimes they came around offering every guest ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
              What do you mean by hidden in the back? I remember all the time that if I wanted an ice cream, I had to ask one of the ladies, and she would go inside. Of course sometimes they came around offering every guest ice cream.
              Didn't it used to be in a case (or am I being retarded and thinking of another lounge)?

When I asked about it, they seemed extremely confused. Eventually, one of the girls came over and said it was in the back and went over the flavors with me.

Apologies if I got this a bit wrong.
              HUGE AL

Comment

Didn't it used to be in a case (or am I being retarded and thinking of another lounge)?
                May be you were thinking of the old closed SKL's ice cream fridge?
                This fridge in this thread?

Comment

May be you were thinking of the old closed SKL's ice cream fridge?
                  This fridge in this thread?
                  Yes, that's the one. Sorry. Enjoying my vaca too much.
                  HUGE AL

Comment

Doh!

Am I the only one who didn't know there was another NH F Lounge on the opposite end of the terminal with an underground walkway linking the two? Larger and with a dedicated NH Concierge to help you with NH ticketing.

Then again, SQ gates are on the opposite side.
                    HUGE AL

Comment

Yes, there is another NH Lounges (C and F) in Satellite 5. You can reach it from the SQ gate or the other NH lounges at Satellite 4 by a travelator at the underground level. Generally when the flight departs at Satellite 5 (most of ANA flights), it would be wiser to be in that other lounge.

Comment

I have visited this lounge twice this week. My impression is that the food/snack selection has decreased compared to about 8 months ago. Rather disappointing.
                        On the positive note, I got my L'Occitane kit this time without a need of asking for it.

Comment

I have visited this lounge twice this week. My impression is that the food/snack selection has decreased compared to about 8 months ago. Rather disappointing.
                          On the positive note, I got my L'Occitane kit this time without a need of asking for it.
                          I was wondering about the sparseness of the food there. Getting pretty tired of the Noodle Bar.

Has anyone tried out the massage services there (meaning the paid ones)?
                          HUGE AL

Comment

I was wondering about the sparseness of the food there. Getting pretty tired of the Noodle Bar.
                            Maybe you should try different toppings for udon/soba?

Comment

Originally posted by kkjay77 View Post
                              Maybe you should try different toppings for udon/soba?
                              Done them all and even had a chef create a variation.
                              HUGE AL

Comment

So which Lounge should one use when flying F class on SQ11/12 in NRT? The 60/70 minute layover does not exactly allow lots of time...

(or should I rephrase the question to: "Which one serves Fauchon ice cream?"_

Am I the only one who didn't know there was another NH F Lounge on the opposite end of the terminal with an underground walkway linking the two? Larger and with a dedicated NH Concierge to help you with NH ticketing.

Then again, SQ gates are on the opposite side.

Comment

Working...
                                X