• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NRT] NH - ANA Lounge (First Class)

Seating area

Views from the noodle bar

Zen-like details

FAUCHON! (My favorite is the Earl Grey flavor )

The Drinks

Comment

The Food

Last edited by CGK; 25 December 2006, 12:37 AM. Reason: Link to better picture of udon

Comment

Wow, ANA lounges are spectacular!!!

Thanks for the pictures globetrekker84 and CGK
        "Singapore Girl, You're A Great Way To Fly"

-Singapore Airlines

Comment

The Shower

The sink

The Towels and Misc

My probablity of getting this kit is very very low.

Comment

I wish NH F Lounge has these Fauchon

Gosh, I miss this sight!

Peter11 gave thumbs up for the vanilla. Cawhite loves amande. And I love the green tea. There are two other flavors below.

Comment

Gosh, I could stay in this lounge for HOURS!

Comment

Originally posted by quik!
                You'd be surprised. I got bored after two hours. But then again, I was sleepless in the last 40 hours, walked from Ueno all the way down to Ginza, and I was looking forward to getting some sleep in SQ F.

Comment

Originally posted by quik! View Post
                  Define how many HOURS...
                  One time I arrived at 7 am and departing on NH to LAX at 5pm. The food seems always the same. Not good if you go there often. SKL Changi has food offered differently for certain times of the day. Thus, variety matters.
                  Other observation is the rest area, slumberette... It's too bright. Thus you need your eye shades from the plane. And it's together with the working area. So you will hear others on the phone or making photo copies.

Note: My observations based on my stay at NH F Lounge Satellite 4, where there is a SQ Girl cardboard to the left of the entrance (facing the lounge).

Comment

Originally posted by CGK
                    And it's together with the working area. So you will hear others on the phone or making photo copies.
                    IIRC, don't they also have some sort of a quiet room (I forgot if they were massage chair or just plain chairs) near the showers? Like you walk into the entrance lobby, and make a direct left turn. Then once you pass the door frame, turn right. They have two or three chairs where you can rest in private.

Comment

More pics of Fauchon

Strawberry

Earl Grey Tea

Last edited by CGK; 25 December 2006, 09:53 AM.

Comment

My usual routine when transiting at NRT nowdays. Start with "any kind of coffee," then some sushi, and udon.
                        The chocolate squares are made in Belgium. The brown wrapped is full chocolate, and the yellow tan is only 50%.

Comment

Are you sure that the blue Fauchon is green tea? Because I've asked them a number of times, and they tell me it's earl grey tea.

Comment

Guys, when are we all doing a MR and trnsiting thro the ANA lounge?

Comment

Big thumbs up to a certain staff at NH F Lounge

I was flying non-SQ flight from NRT. I went to visit the lounge at T4 where there is the SQ Girl cardboard outside. After sitting a while, one of the staff came to me, and asked me why I am not flying SQ today. I am impressed that she recognized me. This little thing makes a difference. Make me feel at home.

Comment

Working...
                              X