X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SIN T3] First Class Check-In Lounge

The ramp/curb (Courtesy of ... )

The front entrance

Last edited by SQ LPP; 19 January 2008, 12:15 PM.

After you check-in, you will go out through this door.

And the special sticker will be on the BP to allow you to use the special immigration as well as for easier recognition at SKL.

And here at the entrance to the immigration check.

After chatting with th eofficers, once you are out from the corridor, looking back inside you will see:

And if you see straight ahead, you know where to find SKL.

Comment

Nice pictorial tour, SQ LPP. Thanks for sharing.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Lucky you to pass through when it was so quiet! I had a queue of 20+ pax in front of me when I arrived there around 0830.

Comment

Thanks for Sharing

Comment

Well, it checked-in very early for my SQ322. The staff told me that after 2130 the place would get busier due to the time for most of flights to Europe check-in time.

Comment

Very nice photos. I hope to give it a try myself some time soon, but my F departures from SIN always seen to follow close on a connection from some where else, so no need to check-in at Changi.

Comment

Ramp and Entrance

Here is a pictorial story when going to check-in using the new FC Check-In lounge. It was about 7 in the morning.

(I noticed later on that many F pax had missed this entrance below)

To the right, you will see T2.

View to the left and look down

The ramp leading to the main entrance with porters and SQ staff

View from the exit ramp

Last edited by SQ LPP; 23 January 2008, 06:07 AM.

Comment

While having breakfast at the crew spotter place , I noticed many pax walked by going towards the First Class Check-In lounge from the inside door. I assumed the taxi missed the ramp to the FC Ck-In Lounge. In T2, it is the first door to be drop off for going to the Ck-In lounge. But in T3, the first door will be for crew or Elite Gold check-in counters. Or in another words, missed the First Class ramp.

Comment

Originally posted by McCoy View Post
                    Lucky you to pass through when it was so quiet! I had a queue of 20+ pax in front of me when I arrived there around 0830.
                    I was making observation between 730am until after 9am. It seems everything went fast. Only about 3 cars droping of pax once in a while. And, there were many check-in staff around. Perhaps your experience was an anomaly, McCoy.

Comment

Check-In Process

When you get dropped off at the door for First Class Check-In, the friendly staff will greet you. If you have check-in bags, the porter will take care of your bags. If you travel with just hand luggage, you can just follow the satff who will direct you where to go. Basically, you can check in at the desk, or the staff will check you in, and you wait at one of the chairs available at the lounge.
                      For example, this gentleman got checked-in by the staff and he did not need to go to the counter/desk.

And for me, since I have more tedious check-in process as always , I prefer to sit face to face with the friendly and helpful staff.

And as you can see, there are still many more empty desk where the staff can check you in. You see as well that the staff is excellent (much better than the old T2 in my oipnion) and she and I had a good time in conversation.

As you see below, the sticker still exists. It's tampered-proof. But it has a different meaning. The sticker will let the pax to go through the special immigration line (fast track).

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                        As you see below, the sticker still exists. It's tampered-proof.
                        That's to stop all those Sneaky PPS Members using it.

What's happened to the pics in post 8 ?.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                          What's happened to the pics in post 8 ?.
                          Someone pointed out that my pics were disappeared from post #8. So, I just uploaded them again.

Comment

Just a few questions:

Can the F check-in lounge also be accessed from inside Terminal 3?

Is it walkable from the Crowne Plaza hotel beside Terminal 3?

If my flight is for SIN-KUL (which departs from T2), will I still be able to use the check-in lounge at T3?

Comment

Originally posted by dnllam View Post
                              Can the F check-in lounge also be accessed from inside Terminal 3?
                              First Class Check-In Lounge is land side. Yes, I have seen pax (whose taxi dropped them off in the regular door) walked back from the departure check-in hall.

This is the door from inside... I stood facing the FC Immigration entrance. The FC Check-in lounge is behind me. To the right of me (left hand side on the picture, you see part of check-in row that at the moment has not been used yet.) The person who walked into the lounge in the background turned right to find the rows of check-in desks (inside the FC Ck-In lounge).

If you want, you can go out the first door and follow the sidewalk and go up the ramp to reach the main entrance:

The first door of T3 and the coffee shop as well as the Elite Gold Check-In row is to the right of the picture above.

Is it walkable from the Crowne Plaza hotel beside Terminal 3?
                              The hotel is not opened yet. But from arrival door, I saw the sign showing the direction towards the hotel. So, I assume the Crowne Plaza is walkable from T3.

If my flight is for SIN-KUL (which departs from T2), will I still be able to use the check-in lounge at T3?
                              I think you would be able to use the check-in lounge at T3. But perhaps the staff might remind you that there is still FC check-in lounge at T2 as well as the fact that you have to go walk and take skytrain to reach T2.

Comment

Working...
                              X