• Show
Clear All

• BKK Suvarnabhumi Airport Nov 25-26, 07

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

You've spotted some nice planes like FD's Lat livery aircraft. I believe its still the same and not much improvements have been made.

Did the officers see you taking pictures of the immigration counters? (Just curious)
            Last edited by WSSS; 29 November 2007, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SQTalker View Post
              Are there any particular reason for the use of parasols in the terminal? I think it looks out of place and block the view of the LCD screens at the check-in hall.
              We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Comment

Sorry if I sound dumb, but it seems to me that there are two control towers?
                We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Comment

There is only one control tower, which is the taller one. It has a height of 132m and is the world's tallest control tower (second is KLIA's at 130m). The other one is not and I think its just some meteorological centre.

Comment

Originally posted by nykelaz View Post
                    Are there any particular reason for the use of parasols in the terminal? I think it looks out of place and block the view of the LCD screens at the check-in hall.
                    Ahh....the wonders of Thai Royal Umbrella service...

They build a nice Terminal with sunlight coming through the building....and place those nice brollys to block the sun.....

Comment

Nice pictures! Thanks for sharing, SQTalker.

Too funny about the umbrellas, though.

Comment

Great photos. I couldn't imagine even trying to get shots like these at a Australian or US airport.

Comment

Working...
                        X