troubles with the new krisworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• troubles with the new krisworld

When I flew to SIN in April, my first time on the new 77W, I discovered that the wiseman has real problems to play music. When you start playing the music it plays it for about 2 minutes but then it stops. I gave up after trying it for 10times. Is this normal or did I just had badluck.
    You are not, who you are, you are who you want to be.

On my last SQ15, the system on my original seat had problems (pictures not loaded, some programs not showing, slow loads) and got a reset by the IFS. Then it died completely. Moved to another seat and the system on that one was also not working well - pictures on CD covers not relevant to singers, some TV comedy programs missing from the contents, etc.

Comment

June 1 on SQ 325 (SWE), the Krisworld on my seat had to be reset 4 times. However, I did not notice anyone else with the same problem.

Comment

So actually everybody here experienced some problems with the new Krisworld?
        DO you think the old one was better?

regards maximilian
        You are not, who you are, you are who you want to be.

Comment

No way! New KrisWorld beats the old KrisWorld and then some.

The bugs will be worked out eventually. Though it has has been seven months. I think passenger's patience will definitely wear thin after a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore_Air View Post
            No way! New KrisWorld beats the old KrisWorld and then some.

The bugs will be worked out eventually. Though it has has been seven months. I think passenger's patience will definitely wear thin after a year.
            I agree. The new Krisworld is way better than the old one.

Comment

Working...
            X