Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First class check in

Hello!

Can anybody tell me the difference between first class check in in terminal 2 and 3? is there any differences? thanks!

One is in Terminal 2 and the other is in Terminal 3.

On a serious note if you are debating which one to use there is not much difference, but if you have checked luggage they will not let you check in the 'wrong' terminal.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
      One is in Terminal 2 and the other is in Terminal 3.

On a serious note if you are debating which one to use there is not much difference, but if you have checked luggage they will not let you check in the 'wrong' terminal.
      They allowed me last year to check-in at T3 with a flight departing from T2.

Comment

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
        They allowed me last year to check-in at T3 with a flight departing from T2.
        Well they'll do if if you insist, but they don't like doing it, and you will probably be called an awkward sod for doing it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
          Well they'll do if if you insist, but they don't like doing it, and you will probably be called an awkward sod for doing it as well.
          During the period of the T2 SKL renovations, one of the friendly ladies at the T3 TPR did, with a little wink, suggest one should check-in and hang out in T3, even if one's destination was somewhere like CGK...

Comment

Does T2 now have a completely separate SQ FC check in lounge like in T3? I find the T3 setup to be very impressive and my instinct would be to try to use that when possible, as well as generally to spend time in T3 rather than T2.

Comment

Originally posted by MSPeconomist View Post
              Does T2 now have a completely separate SQ FC check in lounge like in T3? I find the T3 setup to be very impressive and my instinct would be to try to use that when possible, as well as generally to spend time in T3 rather than T2.
              There is a decdicated check in lounge in T2 next to the SQ ticket office behind row 1. Nothing as impressive as T3 though

Comment

The terminal 3 F check in is it far from the skytrain station? Because I will be going from other terminal.

Comment

Originally posted by aagan View Post
                  The terminal 3 F check in is it far from the skytrain station? Because I will be going from other terminal.
                  It is right on the other end landside

Comment

Originally posted by SINFJ View Post
                    It is right on the other end landside
                    Sorry don't really get what you mean. Is it walking distance?

Comment

IMO it is. Just that the locations are on different ends of the terminal

Comment

Originally posted by MSPeconomist View Post
                        Does T2 now have a completely separate SQ FC check in lounge like in T3?
                        T2 has had a seperate FCL check in since before T3 was built.

Everything at Changi is in walking distance, except maybe the Budget Terminal.

Comment

Working...
                        X