ASIANA NEW 3-Class 777 to enter service Nov 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASIANA NEW 3-Class 777 to enter service Nov 08

As per Amadeus GDS access to ASIANA's availability invetories, ASIANA is introducing 3-class Boeing 777 cabin (dubbed 77C or 773) later this month, if there are no further delays

The 3-class 777 as per ASIANA inventories, is to replace all 3 weekly service to Chicago from 29NOV08.

http://airlineroute.blogspot.com/200...o-chicago.html

From 06DEC08, it is slated to operate Day 6 only, OZ361/362 Seoul Incheon - Shanghai Pu Dong route

ASIANA's internal code for the 3-class 777 is 77C for long-haul, 773 for regional.

Configuration is F8C28Y226, Exact Details of the cabin configuration in text, click below.
    http://airlineroute.blogspot.com/200...iguration.html
    Airline Route | twitter

I've been looking for some cabin pics of OZ's new 3 class 777, has anyone found anything yet?

I'm guessing their F seat is the same as the newer lie flat in the 747?

Comment

So we still have the 2-class from SFO and the 3-class 747 (does anyone know which config this is?) from LAX?
      HUGE AL

Comment

ha, I will be flying on OZ ICN-ORD on Jan 2009
        will give you guys updates about OZ 777

Comment

Originally posted by vincent0720 View Post
          ha, I will be flying on OZ ICN-ORD on Jan 2009
          will give you guys updates about OZ 777
          Great timing! Looking forward to your observations!

Comment

This is good news if it comes on the LHR-ICN-SYD route as redemptions are a lot easier on Asiana these days compared with SQ

Comment

Originally posted by VC10 Boy View Post
              This is good news if it comes on the LHR-ICN-SYD route as redemptions are a lot easier on Asiana these days compared with SQ
              Sadly OZ have no F on any European flights, just Y and J. Unfortunately I am not aware of any plans to change this, although I would be delighted if they did as they are a great airline to fly with.

Comment

Well since the plane change on SQ 1/2 and no more *A Saver awards in C or F, I'm going to Asia via SQ 11/12.

But that will only last until either the 77W or A380 replaces the 747 on that route and I guess I'll be flying OZ out of SFO.

I hope by then OZ 213 out of SFO will offer F class also.

But who knows, by the time all the 747's are gone, maybe SQ Saver Awards will come back in C and F!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lie_flat_seatlover View Post
                  But who knows, by the time all the 747's are gone, maybe SQ Saver Awards will come back in C and F!!!!!
                  I beleive this was considered, but they decided it would difficult to time it to coincide with hell freezing over.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                    I believe this was considered, but they decided it would difficult to time it to coincide with hell freezing over.

I still have abit of faith on the logistical prowess of SQ management!

Comment

Has anyone found any pics of the new Asiana 3 class 777 cabin?

I've had no luck

Comment

HL 7775 is the sole OZ 777 with three class service. I am sure the second one is coming online soon.

I flew it from ICN to HKG this past friday. F has a 1-2-1 configuration and J has a 2-3-2 configuration.

Full report will come online next week. I took pictures of the F cabin and two pictures of J cabin.

Adrian

Comment

Originally posted by Carfield View Post
                          HL 7775 is the sole OZ 777 with three class service. I am sure the second one is coming online soon.

I flew it from ICN to HKG this past friday. F has a 1-2-1 configuration and J has a 2-3-2 configuration.

Full report will come online next week. I took pictures of the F cabin and two pictures of J cabin.

Adrian
                          Looking forward to it!

Comment

OZ 777 HL7775 First Class

Here is the link to the photo album:

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...8QbNHDNy5bqLvo

Comment

Thanks for the pics Adrian.

Looks like nice products - even though unimpressive.
                              First Class seems to be on par with KE's offer?

Comment

Working...
                              X