Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NRT] SQ - Silver Kris Lounge (First Class)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NRT] SQ - Silver Kris Lounge (First Class)

There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
    If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Originally posted by LukeGT
    That's my favorite picture.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
      I like this picture because the setting of it looks great
      "Singapore Girl, You're A Great Way To Fly"

-Singapore Airlines

Comment

Worse SKL I've been in was the old one in NRT. Thank goodness they have done away with that and contracted the much nicer and bigger ANA Lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by bloob View Post
          Worse SKL I've been in was the old one in NRT.
          ... but that had the mythical and much loved Fauchon fridge (which I never had and never will have the chance to see)!

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
            ... but that had the mythical and much loved Fauchon fridge (which I never had and never will have the chance to see)!
            Ah yes, that Fauchon ice cream fridge was legendary..... just about the only redeeming part of that small cramped old SKL. I had a good many tubs while I was there...

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
              I hope this will suffice......

Comment

Originally posted by bloob View Post
                Ah yes, that Fauchon ice cream fridge was legendary..... just about the only redeeming part of that small cramped old SKL. I had a good many tubs while I was there...
                Too bad you felt that way!
                I love the staff there. Like a family to me. They were excellent staff.
                And, thanks SQflyergirl for the pic memoir! Miss those tubs miserably.

Comment

Hmmm. Why did they close down the NRT SKL and cramp all the passengers to the ANA loungue? What is the ex-SKL space used for now? Another lounge or what?
                  We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Comment

Happy that SQ closed their lounge at NRT

I feel very happy that SQ closed their "small den" what is used to be called partly Raffles/First class with undefined partitions!! ANA designated lounge has more space and has better layout with business terminals sections separate... Ah yes, I too misses all those "brand name" nicer ice creams, snacks!! You can't have everything in life -- That is for sure!!!

Enjoy the Japanese hospitality at ANA first and Business lounge.. I vote for the business lounge compared to the First Class Lounge (which is impersonal in service section)!!!

Comment

There are two ANA lounges in NRT now and you can walk from one to the other via an underground walkway. It's a long walk though.

Comment

Originally posted by kevino View Post
                        There are two ANA lounges in NRT now and you can walk from one to the other via an underground walkway. It's a long walk though.
                        Actually there are 4 or 5 depending on how you count them...

Comment

Originally posted by kevino View Post
                          I think that's why this thread is in the 'Past/Closed Lounges' sub-forum. For the lounge that is open, see this thread:

http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=442

To minimize confusion, it might be best for discussions about current lounge options at NRT in that sub-forum.

jjpb3
                          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Working...
                          X